Iowa BHA pint night

Ben Nicholson

Just wanted to let my fellow Iowans know that we are starting up a BHA chapter in the state. Our first pint night will be at Whiskey River in Ankeny on September 29th from 6:00 - 9:00. Hope to see some of you there.

E88BF784-16A9-460A-A349-A1059C53BD0D.jpg

Right now Ankeny is the only one scheduled. We’ll be having one in the Iowa City area mid October. I’m sure we’ll be adding more, but we’re just getting the chapter started up at this point. Hopefully you can make it to one.

Ankeny is probably to far for me but I will find a way to make it to Iowa City. Hopefully, you can pick a weekend the Hawks are playing out of town.

The Iowa City/Coralville event will likely be a weeknight, so no interfering with a game day. I believe a Sioux City event is in the works. If you use the Facebook, we have a page there to keep people updated on events and issues.

Ben,
Can you post a link to the Facebook page? I'm not seeing it. Missoula and Missouri come up, but no Iowa.

Would love to attend one, Dubuque has some great new breweries like 7 Hills. That would allow Southwest WI and NW Illinois to attend too! Decorah at Toppling Goliath would be even better.

Last edited:
Nice to see this pop up in my home state. Wish I could attend but I'll be in Wyoming chasing pronghorn!

Just a quick update that we have added two more pint nights. One in Coralville, and one in Sioux City. Hope to meet some of you at one.

726427BB-0EDF-4DE9-ADBC-BDB588ED2E58.jpg

ABD97963-0E97-4370-9DC5-4C969E182E8D.jpg

How did you start up a chapter? I couldn't find anything on their site, but KY doesn't have one and it would be nice to start one.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back