Caribou Gear

Introduction

kullboys

Banned
Hello, everyone
I am a new Member and my name is Kullboys.
I am very happy to get acquainted with you.
Thanks

New member here. Actually first forum ever. Name is Chris Checketts,42 and live in Spring Texas. Fairly new to hunting. Been hunting ducks in Arkansas and Texas. Also had a few debacles chasing squirrels and pigs. All been fun though. Pretty much teaching myself as I go. Actually going to New Mexico unit 23 this November. Will be interesting I’m sure seeing as I haven’t even grocery shopped a deer under a Texas feeder. I have learned quite a bit from listening to podcasts and reading, although I know it won’t do me a whole hell of a lot of good once I get out there. Look forward to the learning, adventure and time outside. Just too bad I couldn’t come to this earlier in life. I will be going to New Mexico with guys that have hunted before just not this particular unit. I hope this was the right place to do this and thought an introduction was best before I dive into the forum. Thanks

New member here. Actually first forum ever. Name is Chris Checketts,42 and live in Spring Texas. Fairly new to hunting. Been hunting ducks in Arkansas and Texas. Also had a few debacles chasing squirrels and pigs. All been fun though. Pretty much teaching myself as I go. Actually going to New Mexico unit 23 this November. Will be interesting I’m sure seeing as I haven’t even grocery shopped a deer under a Texas feeder. I have learned quite a bit from listening to podcasts and reading, although I know it won’t do me a whole hell of a lot of good once I get out there. Look forward to the learning, adventure and time outside. Just too bad I couldn’t come to this earlier in life. I will be going to New Mexico with guys that have hunted before just not this particular unit. I hope this was the right place to do this and thought an introduction was best before I dive into the forum. Thanks
I drew an October rifle permit for Unit 23 this year, 2019. What were your experiences last year, if you don't mind sharing.

You still around? I'm new here, from Montgomery, TX. Headed to unit 23, NM, on the way to Oregon. Haven't hunted mule deer or elk since I was a teenager. Little different now....

Back