Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Introducing RDB Safaris

Rumano de Beer

Hi Guys,

My name is Rumano de Beer.

Thank you for accepting me as a member on this forum. I am excited to make new friends and hopefully get to meet some of you one day.

I'm a new member from South Africa. I am a professional hunter, and a Ranch Owner in Limpopo, South Africa. I have hunted with various Outfitters over the years, and decided that I rather want to start my own Safari Company.

I like to hunt, and I like the outdoors.
I also like meeting new people, and hope to visit the US soon!!

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Looking forward having discussions and conversations with you.

Last edited:
@Rumano de Beer welcome to the forum! It's always great to have members from outside the US join and add some perspective to the discussion.

Something to keep in mind, the whole reason this forum even exists is due to the efforts of @Big Fin aka Randy Newberg and his Fresh Tracks company. Basically the lights are kept on because his efforts and the support of his sponsors, Gerber, Howa, OnXmaps, Sitka, Mystery Ranch, Leopold, etc.

Therefore we are politely asked to refrain from soliciting on the forum by those who are paying to allow us to share knowledge, hunt stories, and argue about the best rifle caliber. Certainly you are welcome to share your hunting experiences and perhaps gain some clients organically, i.e. if you hang around and become part of the community hunters may reach out to you via PM for details about your operation, but if your hope to make one or two posts just to get your name out there and sell your business your account will be deleted as this is not the point of this specific forum.

@Rumano de Beer welcome to the forum! It's always great to have members from outside the US join and add some perspective to the discussion.

Something to keep in mind, the whole reason this forum even exists is due to the efforts of @Big Fin aka Randy Newberg and his Fresh Tracks company. Basically the lights are kept on because his efforts and the support of his sponsors, Gerber, Howa, OnXmaps, Sitka, Mystery Ranch, Leopold, etc.

Therefore we are politely asked to refrain from soliciting on the forum by those who are paying to allow us to share knowledge, hunt stories, and argue about the best rifle caliber. Certainly you are welcome to share your hunting experiences and perhaps gain some clients organically, i.e. if you hang around and become part of the community hunters may reach out to you via PM for details about your operation, but if your hope to make one or two posts just to get your name out there and sell your business your account will be deleted as this is not the point of this specific forum.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the information.
I really appreciate the concern, for I am new on the group and not sure exactly what is allowed and what is not.

This forum is a really good way for everyone all around the world to chat about outdoor experiences and like you say, argue about the best rifle caliber.

It really wasn't my intention to sell my business, just thought that this was the way to promote, but I completely understand what you are saying,

Thank you for the help.

Hi there,

I really appreciate the concern, for I am new on the group and not sure exactly what is allowed and what is not.

Here's a link to the rules for reference

Hi there,

This forum is a really good way for everyone all around the world to chat about outdoor experiences and like you say, argue about the best rifle caliber.

It really wasn't my intention to sell my business, just thought that this was the way to promote, but I completely understand what you are saying,

Thank you for the help.

Then you might want to edit your post so it isn’t free promotion. It violates the rules. A intro post is about you and not your business, nor does it have contact information for you business.

If you do that Fin may not delete your account when he logs on.

Best of luck on your venture though.

Well you notice he hasn't been back since July 9th so all he wanted to do was promote his business even if it is in South Africa. 😕

Back