Caribou Gear

Interview with Randy

Nicoli7153

Joined Fresh Tacks + back in the fall to support what Randy and his crew are doing and to view his contebt on his own platform.

Got an email from Matt letting me know my name had been selected to do a live interview with Randy.

Did the interview with Randy for a little over an hour and I must say it was a really great experience. Randy was just as down to earth as he is on all his content.

A really decent guy and the real deal, he and his crew are in there swingin' for us all the way.

Thanks again Randy!!!

Last edited:
Joined Fresh Tacks + back in the fall to support what Randy and his crew are doing and to view his contebt on his own platform.

Got an email from Matt letting me know my name had been selected to do a live interview with Randy.

Did the interview with Randy for a littleover an hour and I must say it was a really great experience. Randy was just as down to earth as he is on all his content.

A really decent guy and the real deal, he and his crew are in there swingin' for us all the way.

Thanks again Randy!!!
I think I missed it...what's the end result? Podcast? News Article?

Did the interview with Randy for a littleover an hour and I must say it was a really great experience. Randy was just as down to earth as he is on all his content.

Thanks again Randy!!!
Tell us who you are, where from, background, context. ???

I seem to remember a thread on here awhile back after this perk was first mentioned. It was a good thread of all the possible questions some of us might ask him if given the opportunity. A very few of these questions were serious sounding.

Congrats on the opportunity!

Glad I didn’t win. I’m afraid I wouldn’t have much to add to the conversation other than the Vikings still suck and the best flavor M&M.

Also would he willing to discuss Dairy Queen blizzards and why the Reese’s will always be the best.

I imagine it’d go a lot like the “I like turtles” kid from years ago.

Did the interview with Randy for a little over an hour and I must say it was a really great experience. Randy was just as down to earth as he is on all his content.

Thanks again Randy!!!
Thanks for your support! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with @Big Fin

I think there may be confusion s to why this happened. The opportunity came across an email to all Fresh Tracks+ subscribers that there would be a random draw every month of the subscriber list to have a one hour phone call with Randy. Just a small perk that shows appreciation to his fans/subscribers and makes a guy even more personable. I don’t still have the email that talked about this or else I’d screen shot it here now. But it seems the OP was one of those selected! No cause for alarms, suspicions, or conspiracy theories!

I think there may be confusion s to why this happened. The opportunity came across an email to all Fresh Tracks+ subscribers that there would be a random draw every month of the subscriber list to have a one hour phone call with Randy. Just a small perk that shows appreciation to his fans/subscribers and makes a guy even more personable. I don’t still have the email that talked about this or else I’d screen shot it here now. But it seems the OP was one of those selected! No cause for alarms, suspicions, or conspiracy theories!
Thank you for that clarification,

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back