Interview with Randy

The reason I signed up to the forum was to acknowledge what I believe is a good deed by Randy. Had to get to ten messages before I was able to post anything.

I'm not a big forum kinda guy and being former LE I'm very reluctant to discuss where I live and personal info etc., so my alarm bells went off when someone asks me where I live.

Still trying to learn how to navigate this platform. So if I misconstrued the intent on any of the posts I apologize.

Hope it's water under the bridge.

Last edited:
I've met with the whirl wind crew a couple times. It can be a sit down in a cafe or on a roadside.
It begins & ends with handshakes always, then your asked your opine.
Sitting there with Randy or a Corey.
They ask you what you think. Honestly.
I have had harder times making sure my words work right ,giving a deposition.
The conversation goes around the table and in between the folks introducing themselves and telling him what fans of HT they are. BF smiles and is himself.
It ends with Randy picking up the tab and thanking YOU.
Then the whirl wind head off into the sunset. After fixing someones flat in the parking lot and giving .

No cause for alarms, suspicions, or conspiracy theories!
Thank-you for the clarification, Jbotto. There was none of the above; 'merely curiosity, as I had missed the "opportunity" email. As Big Fin typically engages with those who provide expertise, interesting perspectives, and/or pure entertainment, I simply wondered what topic particular to Nicoli had resulted in the interview selection, not realizing it was "random".
I apologize for creating the issue and blowback. This cat will refrain from curiosity motivated questions going forward.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back