Interview trip.

Nut

Thanks for the tips and I used a couple.;) Spent Wednesday night visiting with family in Kentucky. Thursday morning I got to Chattanooga a hour early and promptly took the wrong exit. Stopped to get directions from a ploice officer who was talking with construction wrokers, The police officer gave directions that was in the opposite way that I should take. The workers set him and me on the right path.

I stopped to change clothes before going to the company and got to the tie, I decided not to wear it. Right desiciion in my book since while I was there not one employeee was wearing one.:cool:

During the interview I answered all questions promptly and honestly.My answers confirmed I was experienced and humble. Only one bad spot concerning a former employer but I answered once they noted they wanted my side of the story. They seem satisfied. LOl even one of the supervisors disageed with the human resouces person(a nice lady) about how some of my knowledge was necessary.:eek:More cool stuff showed my humility,confidence and etc.:D

I also was able to show how much I researched the company. I asked them sometheing about the company that they did not know. They wrote it down and the one supervisor said" He did do a lot of research".

My final question as I was set to leave was " When can I start?";):D

Then the wife and I hooked up with Flipper and Alexis on the way north. Alexis is way cool. She is quite the conversationalist and tells a great tale or two. A couple times she had us laughing so much we could not eat. I would have her in my hunting group anytime:D:D

Then went back to family. It was fantastic to see who I did and wish there had been more time. The renatl car the company rented has to be back in the morning.

I have over 400 pics and videos to go through and will post some tomorrow,

Sounds like it went good, Nut, I am hoping for the best for you.

:cool: :hump: :cool: ! ! ! W A Y T O G O F R E D ! ! ! :cool: :hump: :cool:

I'd like to congratulate you on your victory...

So, when are you going to start... :)

hey Nut...sounds like you lined it up and gave it 110%...good job!...I hope you get a positive answer soon on when you start!

BTW...getting some ideas, doing the research, preparing, having a plan etc...you went in with a lot of confidence didn't you?...lol That probably worked as much in your favor as anything.
Good job!!!

I read what the head human resouces guy wrote in what some of their requirements were for a new hire. I believe I gave that impression in the interview. But sometimes even the best interviewee does not always get the job. Luckily there are 6 openings for this position and I do believe not many will be given a interview.

WTG Nut! How close to Family will you be? Hoping the best for you and the Family. John

I would be about 3 hours from them. About a hour from Flipper and probably close to Tom in Tennessee .(sad about not having time for Tom)

I hope it works out. If not, do the next one ASAP. I had a French teacher once who sent out 300 applications for a single job offer, she's an inspiration that way.

Thanks for bumping Flipper...been outs town for a spell til last Friday & was wondering. Sounds like you did your part Nut. Good luck!.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back