Inexperienced Idaho Hunter

Meat1nthefreezer

Hello all,

I'm an Idahoan that's been hunting for around 4 years. I've only harvested Whitetail deer so far. I'm looking to expand into hunting all sorts of majestic beasts. As my user name implies, I am really only concerned with putting food on the table for my family of seven, and keeping the freezer stocked with game.

Hello all,

I'm an Idahoan that's been hunting for around 4 years. I've only harvested Whitetail deer so far. I'm looking to expand into hunting all sorts of majestic beasts. As my user name implies, I am really only concerned with putting food on the table for my family of seven, and keeping the freezer stocked with game.
Welcome from Latah County. What county are you in?

Welcome to the site.

You gotta recruit your kids to pull their share in filling the freezer! Once mine are trained up I'm going to just sit back and watch them do the work. Right now they just drive the thorn-filled ravines while I snipe from above. Ha!;)

Welcome to the site.

You gotta recruit your kids to pull their share in filling the freezer! Once mine are trained up I'm going to just sit back and watch them do the work. Right now they just drive the thorn-filled ravines while I snipe from above. Ha!;)
the 'passive income' hunting strategy :cool:

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back