Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

I'll be a SOB

Well just got off the phone with Fred JR. he was calling to see if it was ok for his boss to buy him a van and he pay him back out of his pay check as time goes. I asked him did you drive it and check everything out he said Mom my boss did all that but he wants me to make sure it ok with you and dad for he dont want to do anything to get us upset after last night. I told him go for it kid is all this tells me is that the boy is doing a good job if the boss is willing to buy a van for you go for it.
This tells me the boss likes my sons work he is doing for him for he only been working for him for a few weeks.
I am so PROUD of him.
And by him not hurting this jackass last night shows me he is a man now. But mom not going to be a lady about it. and the friend that Fred Jr is with his mom said her gloves come off now boy you dont want to get to redneck moms pissed at you :D

I am PROUD of all three of my boys.

edited by Nut per Vipe's instructions

[ 06-11-2004, 20:13: Message edited by: Nut ]

I'm sure glad it all seems to be working out in the end, I would take the nephew on a little ride into the country and have a....Talk...With him, yes, a talk that's what I will call it... :eek: ...
Sounds like Fred Jr is getting a good head on his shoulders and pulling up his bootstraps like a man and taking on his own responsibilities... Way to go for him...

!!! G E T U M V I P E !!!
Roast the sons-a-bitch that started all of the problems at the Job Corps...
You ought to get pics this will be great, I know it will :D :D :D

It's good to see kids actually moving out of the house and getting their lives together, he should go far because of these early lessons of life...

OMG! I'm just today getting the chance to get back here and try to get some reading in. I'm glad to hear that things are going better for ya'll now Nut and Viperess.
Hope the rest of the summer is better and goes smoother for you folks.
DixieLady

Fred,

If it's a GM product, I am well versed with the three external Torx screws (the head of the cap screw looks like the tip of a Torx screwdriver) that loosen up in the tilt column and the all day job that goes with fixing the problem. There are a couple of specialty tools you will need if you don't have them already. I think I got mine at CarQuest. If you run into any problems, give me a buzz on private messenger.

Nut- I'll be in IN next week and again in July, if you need be to administer some ass whoopins just let me know! :D

Is it bad to drink by yourself?????????????????????????????????????????????????/ ;)

Originally posted by 1_pointer:
Nut- I'll be in IN next week and again in July, if you need be to administer some ass whoopins just let me know! :D

Is it bad to drink by yourself?????????????????????????????????????????????????/ ;)
What week will you be there in July? I would drive over to have a drink(and I dont drink ;) )

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back