Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

If you had to choose just one caliber???

I'm a 7mm High & Tight. No manbuns here!
While i really like 7mm-08, 280, 280 AI, 7mm Rem Mag, and 7mm RSAUM i'm gonna go slightly off the beaten path.

As Melvin Forbes says, hard to beat a 284 Win.

Oh, and don't give me that "has to be factory ammo" crap either!
The only gun i buy factory ammo for is 22LR.

Old and cantankerous!!!

When I was in my late teens / early 20s I decided to sell all my guns that were not necessary. I decided to look at guns as tools and not toys or pieces of art. I settled on an A5 12ga mag. and a 7mm Rem Mag. I've been shooting those ever since. Recently I acquired a 300 win mag only because it was a good deal on an ultra lightweight rifle.

I would go with my 300 H&H and start stocking up on Nosler Trophy Grade ammo with both 165 and 180 Accubonds.

I would go with my 300 H&H and start stocking up on Nosler Trophy Grade ammo with both 165 and 180 Accubonds.

23000 members and only two members ( DRS and myself ) who love the 300 H & H---thank you and if I am ever in he great state of North Carolina I will buy you the drink of your choice and we will raise our glasses to the old 300 H & H

23000 members and only two members ( DRS and myself ) who love the 300 H & H---thank you and if I am ever in he great state of North Carolina I will buy you the drink of your choice and we will raise our glasses to the old 300 H & H
I come by it honestly. I grew up seeing what my Dad was able to do with his over 50 years across North America and in Africa.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back