Yeti GOBOX Collection

If you are a bigger retrad that this.........

DrPhil12.jpg

NMtaxi

I may be able to get even here. I assume you saw the bull I "guided" him to in one day, I bet you didn't see a picture of the bull he pissed down his leg 2 days before. I've got pics:D

He did tell me this -

"My other buddy and I are planning on taking dink on a guided rabbit hunt, to get his confidence back".

That's what true friends do - kick you when you're down. I think not only is he aware he is a DH, he prides himself in it. I've never seen anybody get such pleasure out of pissing off other people. It's almost an art form. But seeing him do it amuses me, and makes me proud to call him my friend. :D

I may be able to get even here. I assume you saw the bull I "guided" him to in one day, I bet you didn't see a picture of the bull he pissed down his leg 2 days before. I've got pics

I saw the bull he killed. I think he may have mentioned the other bull in passing, but didn't make a big deal out if it. ;)

I think I will name the .243 "Mr. Clean." He is good at cleaning up other people's messes. :cool:

2" clear scotch tape. 99% of the time you can see through it just fine, if not tear it off and shoot.

Funny stuff right there! Us eastern tenderfoots may be funny but at least we can figure out how to use those caps. At least you got the pleasure of packing him out. :)

So, what did happen on the first shot?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back