Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

If the person who did this is on HT…

chuckchili

I dropped this stuff sack full of miscellaneous stuff in Colorado GMU 36 on November 12th. When I returned the area the next day, some great human had hung it in a tree where it couldn’t be missed. If the fine person who did that frequents this forum, I wanted to express my gratitude. CEF97762-20ED-4E24-804D-FEF1ECF5BA26.jpegThank you kindly!

Oooohh lookie here got me a new power bank and a couple other goodies! You can keep the rope 😂🤣

Kidding. I’m in Montana. See Disclaimer…

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

🤣😂

Wasn’t me, but I’ve found quite a few dropped/left items over the years. Just like the pic, I usually leave them in a tree on the trail.

Karma came back to me this year when my Sitka jacket fell off my pack while packing out my daughters bull in October. Got to the trailhead and a guy standing by his vehicle asked if I had lost a jacket, after checking my pack I realized it was missing. His brother had found it and he radioed him to tell me to wait and he’d be at the trailhead in 20 minutes with it. There’s good people out there (sometimes).

I was really hoping this was gonna be a picture of my bare ass on a trail camera.
You do that too?! I spotted one on a trail this season in archery and my older friend said “you have to” 🤣😂
i told him to do the honors and I turned around.
He’s looking directly at this camera and before I can finish turning around he says “it’s done” 🤣😂😂 I have to assume he shook his Willy at this thing…. I’ll tell ya, I’ve only ever caught animals and people walking the trail on my own, and I’d of been very upset if this particular camera was mine…..

😏😒🤣

You do that too?! I spotted one on a trail this season in archery and my older friend said “you have to” 🤣😂
i told him to do the honors and I turned around.
He’s looking directly at this camera and before I can finish turning around he says “it’s done” 🤣😂😂 I have to assume he shook his Willy at this thing…. I’ll tell ya, I’ve only ever caught animals and people walking the trail on my own, and I’d of been very upset if this particular camera was mine…..

😏😒🤣
Dude I hope I don’t end up having to register with the city/county every time I move because of it, but it’s really hard not to do.
Especially if it’s a cellular cam.
Imagine some dude at work getting an alert on his phone and being like
“omg is it big 6?! 🍆?! 💦?!”
And he pulls out his phone and it’s just my hairy ass 😂😂😂😂😂

I dropped my mystery ranch zoids bag with muzzleloader bullets in it this fall packing out. Guy put it on the trail where it would be seen. I found it the next day on my way back in. I didn’t even know I’d lost it. The bag was probably the most valuable part but it didn’t even look like it had been opened.

I like to sneak up to the trail camera from behind and give them one of these 🖕🏻
More my style. Done that twice this season 🤣 and then one I realized I could scroll his photos and videos right on the cam, rather than an SD reader. I found some valuable information and deleted my 🖕🏽….. he’s none the wiser.. 😂🤣

Found someone's GPS. Happened to sit where, apparently, he sat and there it was on the ground. Opening screen had the person's name/#. While in Wisdom, enjoying our steaks, called the number and the guy showed, thanked us and little to our knowledge, paid for our dinner. Not necessary though nice gesture.

Back