Yeti GOBOX Collection

Idaho's Second Drawing Results Are Up

Bull tag for me. Not a great unit but i've drawn it twice in the past and taken bulls both times. Maybe this will be the year i get my first 6x6.

Congrats to those who drew! Can you believe the number of people who put in for so few tags--some odds are astronomical. But, I keep telling myself you have to put in to win and somebody has to draw. Can't complain myself because I already drew a moose tag and an antelope Super Tag. Good luck to everyone on their upcoming hunts!!!

My assumption that I was doomed since I used up all my luck 2 weeks ago winning over 1000 bucks worth of stuff in a raffle was correct, no tags for me :(

Don't know which draw it was in, but I have one lucky friend...

BOY, whom I'm helping chase bighorn sheep with next week also lucked into a deer tag AND an elk tag for 45...! That lucky m@ther...

Don't know which draw it was in, but I have one lucky friend...

BOY, whom I'm helping chase bighorn sheep with next week also lucked into a deer tag AND an elk tag for 45...! That lucky m@ther...

Are all the tags in Idaho? If so, then he would have had to pick up the elk and deer tags in the second drawing. If that is the case he better buy a lotto ticket...........lucky bastage

Yeppers all Idaho tags! I think he may have gotten the deer/elk tags through the landowner draw.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back