Idaho's controlled hunt.....

That would probably work, but just want to make sure. Look at the Cabelas fiasco in AZ last year.

Under the heading, requirements on page 32, it states you can send it to any Fish and Game office. I usually send mine to Boise.

Big Fin, when are you going to get that "how to fill out your application" page up on Hunttalk for Schmalts?

Alright, honesty time. Schmalts how many apps have you messed up? From the ribbing you take each year one would think you've blown one a year.

Big Fin, when are you going to get that "how to fill out your application" page up on Hunttalk for Schmalts?

Already got it finished, but thought I would wait to post it up. He might be applying in some of the same units as I am, so I need to make sure my odds are as good as I can make them. :D

Actually, I think he might draw either WY or NM antelope, or ID moose this year. He is a pretty luck guy, so he is probably due for a good tag.

Alright, honesty time. Schmalts how many apps have you messed up? From the ribbing you take each year one would think you've blown one a year.

2 in the last 10 years. And one that someone else messed up on a group app in AZ that got me rejected. Last year I was one of the 2 screw ups and I sent a personal check in for the MT big 3 and was rejected. Considering I apply in an average of 5 states a year that isn't too bad I guess. Now the Honesty thing. The other reject I got was for the same thing, I wrote a personal check instead of a money order.
Bigfin, don't worry about ID odds. I doubt we applied for the same Moose unit. I pretty much did an eeny- meeny- miney- mo and put in for unit 4 october hunt. Had OK odds, and good average antler spread

I'm in for CA bighorn in the Owyhees. I'm hoping that the new protected wilderness area will scare off a lot of the applicants afraid of hoofing it.

Schmalts, send it to me and I'll personally deliver it to a higher ranking official on Walnut St. Promise I will.
WD

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back