PEAX Equipment

Idaho Trophy 'LOPE !!!!

cool deal moosie,great job Young O, and I'm with you, the best time to catchup with the kid is in the woods or the duck blind, there are so few distractions.

Great trophy and a great day. You really get it Moosie!! Congrats to you and your son.

Nice shooting little O. And nice assist to Pops. I'm calling BS on the "colluge buddy", you went to a place of higher edukashun?

What is a hunting story without a little exaggeration???

Congrats to O-Town, that was a great hunt to share, and, drive time is great time for connecting with kids on life.....

The college buddy is not bearman, it"s BeerMan! I still have to correct you after all these years. I told Mossie that if the kid can shoot they would be home by noon. But there must have beeen a long line at the McDonald's drive-thru cuz they were late picking me up. The herd we saw with the three hunters that Moosie mentioned could have been us. So we spent some windshield time looking for another herd. It was a fun hunt. I'm glad we were able to get the kid chance at a lope. He did real good. Made a 200+ yard shot looking thru grass and brush. Thanks for letting tag along.

Way to go guys! Loved the story and the pics. Nothing like it when your son connects on a fine looking animal like that! Congrats!

My congratulations to O-Town on his fine shot and to his dad on getting him out there.

Nothing beats seeing the smile on a kid's face after a good shot.

Congrats little O! You'll be showing your old man up very soon. Probably even on your upcoming deer hunt.

Awesome getting the little man out! What the hell are you putting on that poor kid's head? He should punch you.

Back