Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Idaho sheep,goat,moose apps

the nikster

If you waited til today you waited too long.
I put in for sheep in central Idaho, now I wait for the notice in the mail.
Good luck to all who didn't put in for my unit (good luck to a small percentage in my unit)!
When has the state posted results in years past? end of Mayish?

I talked my mom into trying for a moose tag this fall. Would love to be able to spend the summer and early fall looking for a bull for her. Last few years seems like the draw has been mid-late May.

I normally put in for sheep since I drew the moose tag there in 2008, but went for a goat tag this time

Looks like I'm not alone here in that decision.

Good luck guys!

I wussed out this year and used what funds I had on the MT big 3. I have the deer/Elk combo in MT so that can fill up a couple weeks if need be. Next year I will have more time for hunts and will definitly put in.

T-Bone - Glad you put in for the other unit as I know two tags will be gone for the 41's. ;) Put the wife and I in.

Dude if you draw that you would have to have the best nonresident luck in ID history!

I have had some luck with Idaho sheep and goat....even considering it took 9 years to draw the 1st sheep tag.

My luck since I moved out of my native ID has to do with me being included in the resident drawing pool since I have the lifetime license.

My own theory is that F&G likes to pull my name because I pay non-res fees. I'm OK with that.

Bugler, since you'll be drawing 41 and I'll be drawing 42, let's have a common camp on the border and have waffles every morning.

T-Bone - Glad you put in for the other unit as I know two tags will be gone for the 41's. ;) Put the wife and I in.

After 18 years you've given up hope on drawing an elk and/or deer tag? Good luck, hope you draw!

I have had some luck with Idaho sheep and goat....even considering it took 9 years to draw the 1st sheep tag.

My luck since I moved out of my native ID has to do with me being included in the resident drawing pool since I have the lifetime license.

My own theory is that F&G likes to pull my name because I pay non-res fees. I'm OK with that.

Bugler, since you'll be drawing 41 and I'll be drawing 42, let's have a common camp on the border and have waffles every morning.
Sounds like a plan. I'll start picking our camp location today.

After 18 years you've given up hope on drawing an elk and/or deer tag? Good luck, hope you draw!
Damn I hate freakin' Idaho draws for elk and deer. Finally busted through last year with an antelope tag so know I'm on a winning streak so decided to put in for sheep and continue it. ;)

ID hope you draw it because I would have to go with you for sure. That would be a fun hunt and close to home! Hope you get it!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back