Idaho Sawtooth tag - Who's got one?

Huntin' Fool

Got a B tag at my local vendor - At 9:15 was 4th in line. My tag had a 10:07 time stamp. Whose

Last edited:
I found myself a B tag as well! Guess I'd better schedule some vacation to get scouting. I purchased mine online at 1304, the system was slow but overall an easy process.

I got my B tag at 10:08 I was the fourth one in line and the last one and I show up in at 9:55 AM.I was shocked that no one was there. Last year the line so long and they had sold two tags before it was sold out.

Me and a buddy got our B tags online at 1:02pm. Our other buddies were not so lucky.

I'm kind of bummed, this could be the last time I hunt the sawtooths for elk for a long time, since it's going to a draw. I don't see myself ever putting in for the tag, as to me it's not draw hunt quality and I have a feeling the draw odds will be less than 20%. At which point I can just put in for units with much higher densities.

I'm looking to take a solid bull out of there this year, if I can. Have 2 cameras up with a buddy. I'm not packing some 5 point 4+ miles up, down, up and back down to the truck. The scenery in that zone is hard to beat.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back