Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Idaho results

Then there's BOY. He drew all 5 OIL tags in Idaho in about a 7 or 8 year stretch. 'Course he wasn't putting in for the hardest to draw/most publicized units either.

hey, One year only three people did not draw a hunt that I put in for and I was one of the three unlucky ones. I'm sure I'm on a 10 year waiting list again.

Must have been 2 or 3 years ago, I put in for that same tag I think and I was one of the other 3 that did not get drawn..... so I went the leftover route... :D
Matt

Good to know Idahojoe. All of us might get some work done today instead of checking every 10 minutes.

I still had to check...can't believe these government types. :)

I would like to see them post statistics on how many hits they get all year long so we can see how much more traffic their site gets right now.

Yeah I still had to check as well, hopefully fish and game finally gives me my 54 elk tag... Lol that pry gave you a good laugh

well they should be doing the draws today, expecting to see the results Wednesday or Thursday cmon 54 elk tag.... LOL

just checked the back door and its not up yet. I put in for 1 tag that has 100 odds so Im it would of showed up. Maybe tonight

Results are UP - no kidding. Muley tag, extra whitetail tag and pronghorn for me! Wife drew a good muley tag too!

yeah results are up only tag i drew were two unlimiteds.. figures I find it a little strange how my buddy over at fish and game drew one of the hardest elk hunts to pull in the state as well as his son drew a very tough mule deer tag.. just a thought

Ladies and gentlemen...Moosie is back!! Like he never left!! :D

Maybe he will check you for ticks too Moosie!

I'm back..... And have a Son with a not so crappy deer tag ;) Ohh... and an Elk tag.....

........I'll have to fit that inbetween my Idaho Goat tag. Tough fall it will be.

Odds were pretty much worse on everything we put in for this year, just wait till they change Idaho to no age.

Also...don't think the age thing has anything to do with drawing or not based on what we got...and from what I've heard from others...it might just seem like that sometimes.

Odds were pretty much worse on everything we put in for this year, just wait till they change Idaho to no age.

Same here, odds declined in all but one of the units our group usually puts in for. Once I hopefully kill that solid 6 point I'm in for M/S/G from there on out.

Back