Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Idaho public land whitetail...son's first!

Thanks a lot all! He was the most impressive deer I've ever walked up to and we've killed a couple B&C blacktails around here. They are pretty but those mountain whitetails really get me excited!

That is an awesome looking buck!! But...where's the Sitka gear??
;0) I mean, bright blue jacket...can you really kill nice critters like that with a get up like that??? ;0) I've got it all wrong!

I actually have a Sitka shirt and vest under my Columbia Sportswear rain coat. :D I had $600 of Sitka rain gear in my hand two weeks ago but needed the money for my Idaho tag and fuel. Gotta save my pennies....

Awesome buck! I just returned from northern Idaho as well and we had the same weather, warm and rainy. Deer were scattered this year, but we managed to fill all our tags. I'll post a report later this week. Once again, congrats to you and your son.

Awesome buck! I just returned from northern Idaho as well and we had the same weather, warm and rainy. Deer were scattered this year, but we managed to fill all our tags. I'll post a report later this week. Once again, congrats to you and your son.

Thanks and looking forward to your report.

How far north? Up as far as Priest? I've hunted that country a lot and killed a few nice bucks up there. i too LOVE them mountain whitetails!

Gorgeous buck, congrats to the two of you.

I was supposed to be up there this week and I'm having withdrawals.

Thanks again everybody!

Not that we worry much about score but I just did a quick green score and came up with 150 on the nose for gross and 143 7/8 net using the online calculator gizmo.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back