Idaho Maps

Ridge Runner

Does anybody know if National Geopgraphic makes the trails maps for Idaho?? I am looking for maps for the Arco area but can only find the National forest and BLM maps. I like the trails maps as they are a bit more detailed but it doesn't look like they make them for Idaho??? Any ideas would be appreciated. I do have the Topo USA mapping software so that helps out a bit but would like a few more also.

I have travel plans for everywhere in the Upper Snake and SE regions and most of the Magic and Salmon Regions. The quality of travel plan maps varies from area to area.

The Challis National Forest Travel Map covers Unit 50. If you are mostly interested in what roads and trails will be open during hunting season the Travel Plan Map is by far the best map to buy. I spend the most time looking at the BLM edition USGS maps when I'm looking into a new area. I also like to use Google earth.

I don't know if National Geographic makes maps for the area around Mackay. I don't think I've ever seen a detailed National Geographic map for anywhere in Easter Idaho. That doesn't mean there aren't any though.

Good luck.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back