Idaho Goat on HD Video

WildThang

http://youtu.be/G07SJ7ImyRI

Been trying to get a kill shot on video for years, finally got it done. My goal this year was to have my brother on video, shooting his first antelope buck. The past few years I'v shot goats but helping my brother was just as good or better. Each year I put the camera down due to getting caught up in the moment.

Last edited:
congrats on the goat. Post a side view of that buck if you could. It looks like he has some character from the video.

don't have any good side view pics, this one is the best, oh and the purple wall tent is custom made, I guess the purple was on clearance at the time.

Attachments

• chris's antelope side.jpg
    chris's antelope side.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
This is another buck shot I shot in 2009, looks like he's from the same gene pool

Attachments

• 2010 prong2.jpg
    2010 prong2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 410
With all the water this year it made it tougher than years past, acording to my buddy Jake Powell a wildlife biologist for IFG there was water in water holes he had never seen water in.

Man great job to consistently kill good bucks out their you must put in a lot of time! Hey that rock garden looks familiar but I wont post where I think it might be just incase I'm right

Back