Caribou Gear

Idaho Elk Hunt Take 2

Thats an awesome Freak Nasty bull, congrats! looks like a lot of fun, must have been a little cold for the "Pack Goats"? or do you not have them anymore?
Matt

I still have them. I didn't take them on this hunt because there are bighorns and mountain goats present.

Was the bull injured on the opposite side of the club? The funky bull I shot last year had a .338 slug in its left hip. The injury was at least a year old. The right antler came out at a funny angle and looked deformed.

Was the bull injured on the opposite side of the club? The funky bull I shot last year had a .338 slug in its left hip. The injury was at least a year old. The right antler came out at a funny angle and looked deformed.

Yeah it was on the opposite side. I didn't know what to think with how thick his skull was on the club side.

Congrats and good job on the hunt. Looks like you had good luck in some areas I hunted a few years ago. The weather this year looks like it made that hunt a blast. Very cool unique bull. Thanks for sharing the hunt.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back