Yeti GOBOX Collection

Idaho Elk/Deer/Antelope

ERSS

Just a couple days left to put in! This year is the year I have been waiting for. Finally all 3 of my kids are licensed hunters, along with the wife, that gives us 5 chances at some long shot draws. Don't care who draws, its gonna be awesome.
After putting in for 20 tags on the website, that convienience fee can really add up and bite ya. Who is that supposed to be convienient for anyway? Them or me?

Best of luck to all who put in, and heres to good news in 3-4 weeks!

I ditched the moose draw this year, hoping my luck at deer/elk/pronghorn would change my 12 year Idaho drought.

Best of luck to you and your family. Hope one of your 5 chances hit the lucky number.

I swung for the fences with some hard to draw ones as well, someone has to draw them.

Bombed on the moose here, so general deer and whatever leftovers are around. Rest of the group (5) have put in for cows and does this time. Time to get some meat on the table in the short time we will all have for a season this year. Work always seems to get in the way.

I agree, that convenience charge is a killer. You would think it would be easier for them if you did it online rather then them having to open a letter and then type in your info. Plus less chance of an error. But for some reason this all cost more? Maybe for whatever service they've hired to do it for them.

I'm in for all three, but am mostly hoping for the elk tag. If I don't draw in NM, I'm hunting elk in ID whether on the limited hunt or a general. Good luck to you unless you put in for the same unit I did!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back