Idaho Draw

Nada here as well.

Don't know if I'm too heart broke about it tho.

No f'n tags for me since I moved here 8 yrs ago, and its not like I am trying to draw into hard coveted areas either, its really starting to piss me off, idaho needs a bonus point system!! F'n Idaho!!

No f'n tags for me since I moved here 8 yrs ago, and its not like I am trying to draw into hard coveted areas either, its really starting to piss me off, idaho needs a bonus point system!! F'n Idaho!!
Dude you have a few more years before you catch me. I don't apply for the hard tags either and after this years draw it is now 18 years in a row without an Idaho tag.

BUT.... When am I going to learn that I need to apply with my old lady. She just pulled a unit 40 deer tag. Boy oh Boy is my fall going to be full.

Good luck to everyone else.

Bryce

I drew 22/31 bear and 39 deer with my wife and cousin. My other cousin drew 31 bull my uncle 31 cow. Should be a fun year.

I drew 55 buck tag and the son of one of my wifes co workers drew the 44 antlerless youth elk tag.I have been taking this kid for three years now as he comes from a nonhunting family but loves to hunt.I really enjoyed being there that first year when he killed his first deer,brought back memories of my son with his first deer.:)

Wife drew a cow elk tag for the unit behind my house. I'm stoked, my wife is happy but not excited as me. She loves elk meat and agreed to the hunt strictly on a culinary basis. She can shoot and likes the outdoors, I need to work on the psychology of killing.

Gato Man - Bonus Points suck!

Mac, if you need help treeing a bear in 31 let me know thats my stomping grounds and without someone with a tag, I can't even run in there in the fall.....

Gato Man - Bonus Points suck!
I was totally against going to a draw and points when I lived in OR but it turned out to be a good deal, the quality of hunting improved along with the guarntee of a tag every 3-4 yrs is worth it. I primarily archery hunt anyways, but its nice to be able to pull a decent tag once in awhile.

I got squat, 13 year old son got a bull tag in unit 30. I can live with that. May even get to shoot a wolf or two while scouting/hunting........legally

brymoore,

Looks like my horses may be available to help Jen haul her elk out since we drew a goose egg this year.

I assume you didn't put your Dad and wife in together so he'll be hunting bulls.

See ya monday.

Drew 14 for deer. Anyone ever hunted this unit before?? Wondering if I should go for the opener or wait until the last week. I have snooped around this area before, but never hunted it for Muleys. I have mostly hunted south of the Salmon, in 19A, 23.

Blacktail

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back