Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Idaho and MT can manage wolves now

BuzzH said:
Wap slap,

No alcohol you say...ok lay off the meth then. Your incoherent posts are a red-flag to your substance abuse.

I gave you two reasons why the wilderness act is exempted...fire-fighting and hauling cargo to remote lookouts. If you understood the complex nature of fighting wildland fires, you wouldnt be asking such ridiculous questions.

Your lack of education, logic, comprehension and common sense is apparent in your posts.

I'd hate to even know what the #*^@#* you are consuming by the logic in your posts! What the #*^@#* does fire have to do with collaring wolves you stupid ass? Your lack of comprhension to any question posed is so pathetic you need to just SHUT THE #*^@#* UP! You have to be one of the dumbest .....screw it you ain't worth the time.......

Wap slap,

You said the ONLY reason the FS asks to use mechanized equipment in wilderness areas is because they're lazy. Wap slap said, My challenge to you is to find an example of the FS not being lazy as the reason to use helicopters in A Wilderness Areas? Do you understand dumbass?

I proved it by giving you two examples that are almost always exempted, and neither reason (fire or lookout maintainance) is because the feds are lazy. I also said that being lazy is not an excuse that the FS could use to get an exemption. They didnt get the exemption to enter a wilderness and use helicopters to collar wolves because there was no justification for it.

So why are you whining about the feds being lazy? They didnt collar a single wolf in the wilderness with a helicopter...they were denied access.

Get it?

Greenhorn said:
elkslayer, you're not going to show us a picture of yourself posing all oiled up in your Speedo. I sure hope not.

No I'll leave that for the real buffed studs like Moosie after his 12 month chocalate shake diet!

Not my fight but I gotta go with Buzz on this one

The GOVERNMENT using machines in a designated wilderness to do GOVERNMENT work is a simple matter of time and money. It is not a matter of laziness, it is a matter of efficiency.

Wapiti Slayer I don't know what you do for a living but you talk like a man who's never really been in charge of anything but himself. If you ever become reponsible for managing materiel and man-hours within the constraints of a deadline and a budget then the wisdom of catching wolves in the Frank Church with a helicopter will become abundantly clear to you.

Wap Slap,

Once again, you're wrong. They pay me to hike around the woods hugging trees...

You really are as dumb as you sound.

BuzzH said:
Wap Slap,

Once again, you're wrong. They pay me to hike around the woods hugging trees...

You really are as dumb as you sound.

Oh.. so do you carry a Gov't issued Satalite lap tap to post here? Just wondering since you seem to have so much time on the board? You seem to be the dumb #*^@#*.... asshole! You should change yer sig line to read

"...the world outside, which my brother and I soon discovered, was full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the further one gets to my house , especially including me and my inbred family."

Wap Slap,

Let me guess, you were never allowed to be a hall monitor in grade school either...

Seriously, you should worry about Wap Slap as you're obviously off the deep end.

BuzzH said:
Wap Slap,

Let me guess, you were never allowed to be a hall monitor in grade school either...

Seriously, you should worry about Wap Slap as you're obviously off the deep end.

Buzz, let me guess, yer dad Sexually Molested yer sister, who had sex with yer bother, who had sex with his duaghter, which shit you out! That may explain a part of why you are so $*)Q!#@$ stupid!

Wap Slap,

Read your posts and try to explain to everyone how you could possibly call anyone stupid???

Seriously, seek help, you've lost it.

By the way, theres already been a poll on that topic.

and it didn't turn out very well either... :eek: :D:D:D

I wouldn't say that Paul, Butz the Putz is just getting the beating he loves to dish out on others...

Cheese, as usual you're wrong, as if thats a surprise.

My approval rating was 60%, which is twice as good as Shrubs current approval rating.

I was pretty happy with the results.

Buzz is an A+ guy and I think anybody that knows him would agree.
60 % approval rating............thats a D- tops!
and anybody that knows him would be suspect as well. :D

LOL... yep.. every one needs a 60%, I think there was some ballot box stuffing going on any way... :p ;)

I'm glad thats not what my transcripts look like.. :eek: :D

Elkcheese,

I know its hard for you to follow along...but we arent talking about transcripts.

Back