Idaho and MT can manage wolves now

Oooohh (somber fear)...Wap S, there is no worse admonition than Ithaca's Ignore list. Ithaca, I suppose if you're only gonna follow the lead dog you might as well ignore the rest. :cool:

NHY, Keep it up. You're real close to making the list. :D I wouldn't waste time talking to idiots and I'm not going to waste time reading posts by idiots. The problem with the Internet is that it provides the same forum to everyone-----idiots and intellectuals--that would never participate together in a real forum in real life. Just because the idiots have access to the same forum on the Internet doesn't mean they're not still idiots.

What do you think would happen if some moron like Wap. Slayer, ringer or Ten Bears debated Buzz in a real life public debate on Snake River dam breaching or timber harvest methods?

Answer: Buzz would win as soon as those simpletons opened their mouths and the audience would walk out. :D

The problem with the Internet is that it provides the same forum to everyone-----idiots and intellectuals--that would never participate together in a real forum in real life. Just because the idiots have access to the same forum on the Internet doesn't mean they're not still idiots.

Ithaca, ever hear of intellectual idiots?.......look around son! were infested with them! if you cant see who they are you may be one yourself.

JB, "idiots and intellectuals". OK, amend that to say "idiots and intellectuals, graduates of the School of Hard Knocks, geniuses, persons who don't have their heads up their ass, high IQ individuals, educated persons with practical experience and wisdom, people with street smarts and formal education, people like Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi"---whatever you want. I'm sure you get the idea. ;)

Elkcheese,

I know its hard for you to follow along...but we arent talking about transcripts.

:psnicker... snicker...:p just a point made, not something for you to put under your pillow to think about.. ;)

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back