Idaho 2024- start %itching now

I logged on three hours ahead of time and was still in the 37k for a pick. Anything I would want to spend that kind of money on was gone well before I got a chance. I just miss that I hunted Idaho 5-6 yrs and haven’t been able to get a tag in three years now as soon as they changed things and put the focus on the tag buy.

Just a matter of years before I live in Idaho. Already own land but stuck as your neighbor until I retire

Next year one of you midwesterners need to get a charter bus take i90 across make a turn in billings and end up in twin falls on 1 dec. Anyone wants on along route, we can bring a grill and have a tail gate party while we wait. That kind of atmosphere would get idaho to change rules...lol

Next year one of you midwesterners need to get a charter bus take i90 across make a turn in billings and end up in twin falls on 1 dec. Anyone wants on along route, we can bring a grill and have a tail gate party while we wait. That kind of atmosphere would get idaho to change rules...lol
Bills mafia style tailgate! Attention will be grabbed!

I will be honest I really like the way ID does it. The live draw is pretty cool to watch unfold. Maybe, even make it like I belive it's Maine moose and stream it live.

The things that need to go and would make ID (imo) the best system in the west: (in no order)
1) They need to eliminate the in person buying
2) You shouldn't be able to buy for others
3) You should have to login before you get your # so this whole multiple devise thing goes away
4) Party app of 2 people

Bills mafia style tailgate! Attention will be grabbed!
Hell i might even wear my zumbas! I learned how to drink and tailgate correctly in the lots of then rich stadium. Not sure idaho has ever sold a license to a drunk shirtless hairy man covered in snow and smells like fresh grilled elk strap...more likely arrested than get a tag but would make for hell of a story

I will be honest I really like the way ID does it. The live draw is pretty cool to watch unfold. Maybe, even make it like I belive it's Maine moose and stream it live.

The things that need to go and would make ID (imo) the best system in the west: (in no order)
1) They need to eliminate the in person buying
2) You shouldn't be able to buy for others
3) You should have to login before you get your # so this whole multiple devise thing goes away
4) Party app of 2 people
Agee with #2. If the person you're buying for doesn't live under your roof, you shouldn't be able to buy them tags.

Hell i might even wear my zumbas! I learned how to drink and tailgate correctly in the lots of then rich stadium. Not sure idaho has ever sold a license to a drunk shirtless hairy man covered in snow and smells like fresh grilled elk strap...more likely arrested than get a tag but would make for hell of a story
I mean whos gonna remember your elk hunt in idaho anyways? They'll remember you getting hammered, shirtless, face camo paint, and thrown in the drunk tank at 10:02 am.

Agee with #2. If the person you're buying for doesn't live under your roof, you shouldn't be able to buy them tags.
I also think they shouldn't be allowed to buy tags when they're in Utah either. I heard it was 100 people deep at the grocery store in Utah.

As a resident, I like the option of buying a returned NR tag as a second tag. IDFG might hear complaints from residents if the option went away.
That's another problem with Idaho, they let hunters buy more than 1 buck or bull tags.
They need to get rid of that option.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back