Caribou Gear

Idaho 2024- start %itching now

Well I'm officially part of the problem. My wife and I are together are on 9 different instances with different IP's to try and get the lowest number possible. I then am using my one computer with a way I'm trying to cheat entry into the queue with numerous instances - not sure if it will work or not using VPN's but we will see. Got 30 open on that one.

This is pure stupidity...

Well I'm officially part of the problem. My wife and I are together are on 9 different instances with different IP's to try and get the lowest number possible. I then am using my one computer with a way I'm trying to cheat entry into the queue with numerous instances - not sure if it will work or not using VPN's but we will see. Got 30 open on that one.

haha. and idaho thinks the third party website is going to have this problem fixed. not if we can help it! i only have it on 4 different browsers. you're my hero.

As a resident, I like the option of buying a returned NR tag as a second tag. IDFG might hear complaints from residents if the option went away.
The option would still be there if there are leftover nr tags August 1st it just wouldnt give guys the option to buy a tag in December with the option to return it if they have a better tag to hunt

it blows me away that they don't make you log in first so each person only gets on spot in line... but since they don't...I'm playing the same game.

Maybe you guys should go on Instagram and make a fake report of a Taylor Swift sighting nearby, and that Kelce is with her. That might move a few ol boys off the line (or at least the new hunter/influencers).

I went on the IDFG website to look up something in the big game regs. The website is temporarily unavailable during the December 1st nonresident sale. They could be trying to move IT resources to the draw system

Back