Caribou Gear Tarp

Idaho 2024- start %itching now

Dumb question, but went online to buy a license (not tag) and mine is still valid to the end of the year and I have no option to purchase a 2024 license.

I recall last year I had bought it (the license) early and then sent my dad into a store with my number to get me and my son deer tags for around his house. Are 2024 NR licenses limited to tomorrow too?
NR hunting licenses are not limited, just the big game tags.

On my way to Rigby I decided to drive past the Idaho Falls regional office. There are already people set up in the parking lot. (2:30 pm)
Texas, California, North Carolina, North Dakota, and two other state plates already parked. Chairs out, Mr buddy heater, looks like it's going to be fun night!
It's supposed to start snowing tonight all the way through Saturday. Have fun fellas! 20231130_143903.jpg

On my way to Rigby I decided to drive past the Idaho Falls regional office. There are already people set up in the parking lot. (2:30 pm)
Texas, California, North Carolina, North Dakota, and two other state plates already parked. Chairs out, Mr buddy heater, looks like it's going to be fun night!
It's supposed to start snowing tonight all the way through Saturday. Have fun fellas! View attachment 304076
🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

Just crazy what people are willing to do for idaho tag Glad I got out of the idaho otc stuff I just donate a fee for a small chance to draw a limited tag in idaho anymore.

As a resident it still amazes me the demand for average OTC tags. I guess an average Idaho tag is better than no tag.

I foresee a lot of anger, computer crashes and people trying to game the system tomorrow. I doubt any of the system problems have been resolved. They should limit login to one device, eliminate vendor purchase option if you login that morning and update the capacity of the system. It’d suck less if you found out in 10-15 minutes.
Just crazy what people are willing to do for idaho tag Glad I got out of the idaho otc stuff I just donate a fee for a small chance to draw a limited tag in idaho anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_0788.gif
    IMG_0788.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Basically my work day tomorrow will be going from this thread to its twin on Rokslide to read the complaining, it's gonna be awesome.
Ya, desk heavy day for me tomorrow just so I can revel in the misery of others.

May just leisurely stroll into Sportsman’s tomorrow evening and buy my 2024 Sportsman’s Pack. Could be fun.

Ya, desk heavy day for me tomorrow just so I can revel in the misery of others.

May just leisurely stroll into Sportsman’s tomorrow evening and buy my 2024 Sportsman’s Pack. Could be fun.
Killik socks buy two pair get one pair for a dollar, I cleaned out all the xl today at two locations. Enjoy your Sportsman's Pack, but you ain't getting any socks.

I think if you buy a general deer or elk tag you shouldn't be able to apply for controlled hunts. Or they just put the general tags in the controlled draw.

I think if you buy a general deer or elk tag you shouldn't be able to apply for controlled hunts. Or they just put the general tags in the controlled draw.
This would be a good idea and make the otc tag non refundable might help they guys that want to hunt there every year vs every nr hunter trying to buying a tag and then returning it when they get something else

This would be a good idea and make the otc tag non refundable might help they guys that want to hunt there every year vs every nr hunter trying to buying a tag and then returning it when they get something else
As a resident, I like the option of buying a returned NR tag as a second tag. IDFG might hear complaints from residents if the option went away.

Back