Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Idaho 2023

If anybody got the error about payment processing, i ended up clearing my cart and adding the tag again and it appears to have worked! Hopefully didn't get charged multiple times...but the email confirmation was finally sent anyway.

My understanding is that even with the increased tag fees the last few years those funds have not been allocated to the IDFG budget by the legislature. So its IDFG money, but they can't spend it. Can't quite remember the full details of the conversation from about one year ago.

As part of the conversation is was stated that as long as tags keep selling out they are not going to make any changes. I have a hard time seeing how that fits with the mission statement of IDFG. Until more residents complain to commissioners nothing will change. This is a good reminder for me to bug some commissioners.

If anybody got the error about payment processing, i ended up clearing my cart and adding the tag again and it appears to have worked! Hopefully didn't get charged multiple times...but the email confirmation was finally sent anyway.
Thank!. I just did that and all worked as it should. with confirmation numbers provided this third time. Only cost me over $3000 to get a confirmed elk tag. I know I will be refunded the two failed purchases someday

Next will come the 2023 letter with tags in it explaining they don't know who actually got mailed tags. That will be followed by another. Then another. Finally a couple more letters saying they don't know who got multiple copies of their tags, so if you got more than one, don't use them.

🤦‍♂️

Next will come the 2023 letter with tags in it explaining they don't know who actually got mailed tags. That will be followed by another. Then another. Finally a couple more letters saying they don't know who got multiple copies of their tags, so if you got more than one, don't use them.

🤦‍♂️
I thought that was the Montana way? in ID if you can get through the tag day shenanigans I've always got the correct tag...
there were those sheep tags though...

🤦‍♂️
I wonder if they will bring back the " disappearing ink" tags for 2023?

I remain in "line" for entertainment purposes. This current message may me spit coffee out all over my desk.

"We've paused the line to ensure the system is working appropriately for this sale. Please remain patient the sale will resume shortly."

Last edited:
I thought that was the Montana way? in ID if you can get through the tag day shenanigans I've always got the correct tag...
there were those sheep tags though...
That would be the 2021, "We're sorry we notified you that you drew a sheep tag, you really didn't. If you already bought the tag, please return it."

Honest question. We all rag on IDFG, however what they are doing js basically just a live "draw" so is this actually the real normal for all the other states and how their draws go? We just don't get to see it play out in realtime?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back