Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Idaho 2023

Its an estimate. They give you 20mins to checkout. Could be a lot quicker. Guessing folks with low numbers it will move quicker as they probably know what tag they want.

I kind of love the ID system, not my current place in line mind you-but no money upfront, you know if you are going to ID by the end of the day... no groups cuts out people who won't go solo, and there is enough hassle factor to weed out people who aren't willing to devote an entire morning...
What's all this "morning" talk...... I'm going to need a case of Snickers by the time I get drawn at number 22,777 :) Glad I have 3 monitors at work! I can dedicate one to this !

Just got this from IDFG. 5 minutes after the go-live time they published. Brilliant IT work again at IDFG.

idaho fish and game

Attention: Those wishing to purchase nonresident tags today

TAG SALE UPDATE: All nonresident license and tag sales are moving slowly across all sales channels, therefore, we are postponing the start of the sale until 10:30 a.m. MST.
People who were assigned a number in the waiting list will retain that number, anyone who logged on after 10 will be placed in line. The sale will take place at 10:30 a.m. MST
Updated: 10:14 am

FYI the line is currently moving at a rate of about 11 people per minute. I don't mean to be negative, but holy hera can we get some actual web developers on this going forward IDFG??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back