Idaho 2023

So theres no resident tags being sold today at all? I guess some people just like being pricks for the sake of being a prick.

Good reminder why I don't spend much time around here anymore.
Hey Randy we old heads still enjoy you being around. I'm just here being nosey no ID for me.šŸ˜šŸ˜ Miss your whitey post actually.

I have no problem with the way idaho does it. My complaint is it's 2022 and they can't even have a system that works their way of doing it efficiently.

So theres no resident tags being sold today at all? I guess some people just like being pricks for the sake of being a prick.

I wasnā€™t trying to be a prick.

Every NR who drops out of the Idaho NR circus make the odds better for those remaining in the draw. Math.

Resident tags are easy to get. I bought second deer/elk leftover NR tags too without any issue in the same system.

This is going way slower than last year at roughly the same spot, I was able to enter to purchase my tag at a little after noon MST. I have 7k people ahead of me still. It will looks like they are letting in a little under 500 people an hourā€¦. Iā€™m not waiting 14 hours for a tag. This is ridiculous.

Nope, we have to wait until July to buy our tags and go through the same circle jerk that you guys are going through today.

I don't think Bryan was trying to be a prick, he was just making a smart ass comment about non resident hunters, kind of like everyone else does.

This is going way slower than last year at roughly the same spot, I was able to enter to purchase my tag at a little after noon MST. I have 7k people ahead of me still. It will looks like they are letting in a little under 500 people an hourā€¦. Iā€™m not waiting 14 hours for a tag. This is ridiculous.
way way slower. Last year I was 16k in line but still didn't have to wait that long to get into the purchase area, even though the tags were gone. Last I calculated we were at 9.3 people per minute, and it seems even slower now.

way way slower. Last year I was 16k in line but still didn't have to wait that long to get into the purchase area, even though the tags were gone. Last I calculated we were at 9.3 people per minute, and it seems even slower now.
In fact the line number appears to have stopped. frozen.

Nope, we have to wait until July to buy our tags and go through the same circle jerk that you guys are going through today.

I don't think Bryan was trying to be a prick, he was just making a smart ass comment about non resident hunters, kind of like everyone else does.
Iā€™ve never had any issue buying a resident tag, I probably get most of them mid to late august

The non resident system stinks but I truly think it has largely been driven by people and services fueling it. A draw for all non res tags would be a cleaner and more fair system

Randy youā€™ll probably be able to pick up a whitetail tag if thatā€™s what you want for a few more months

My buddy at a vendor had a guy in line in front of him that literally flew in from Texas this morning and Flys out this afternoon to buy his tag. He does it every year. Haha. And the system at the vendor is working no better than yours at home he told me.

And now the number of users ahead of me has remained the same for like 15 min. Sounds like they are still having some issues. Probably some we will never hear about due to backlash.

Iā€™ve never had any issue buying a resident tag, I probably get most of them mid to late august

The non resident system stinks but I truly think it has largely been driven by people and services fueling it. A draw for all non res tags would be a cleaner and more fair system

Randy youā€™ll probably be able to pick up a whitetail tag if thatā€™s what you want for a few more months
I haven't either, but I know a lot of people who try for Diamond Creek that struggle to get their tags.

I had the tag i wanted in my cart with plenty of time to check out and got "There was an error processing your payment" several times. I know there's nothing wrong with my credit card. I think i quit.

I hope they post what tags are sold out soon so we donā€™t have to wait in line for 2-3 more hours..

such BS. bought an elk tag, charge went through for sure and yet screen said error in processing.

Well, hell bought it AGAIN, same error message on acreen.

so for sure double charge on card is verified and who knows if I have the tag or not. cripes.

Last edited:
I had the tag i wanted in my cart with plenty of time to check out and got "There was an error processing your payment" several times. I know there's nothing wrong with my credit card. I think i quit.
check your card I bet you got charged same as me even with the message

Last edited:
such BS. bought an elk tag, charge went through for sure md yet screen sid error in processing.

Well, he k boight it AGAIN, d same message on acreen.

so double charge nd who knows if I have the tg or not. cripes.
What place in line were you? I logged on early and it took 30 minutes for it to log me in..this is a joke.

It now says ā€œline is pausedā€ this is a complete joke.

Back