Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Idaho 2023

Elk tags available as of about 15 mins ago… list on the queue is a little slow to update

Attachments

• 27D32FF2-D5DA-401F-B204-9E917428EA81.jpeg
    27D32FF2-D5DA-401F-B204-9E917428EA81.jpeg
    204.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 9579B717-0E42-4C3C-AE97-45F35B8842F4.jpeg
    9579B717-0E42-4C3C-AE97-45F35B8842F4.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 65
  • CF5104CE-7FDE-4C85-B5B0-3657ADF4B89B.jpeg
    CF5104CE-7FDE-4C85-B5B0-3657ADF4B89B.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 61
  • 7AACD108-9BBE-4886-87A3-8F80B75E8999.jpeg
    7AACD108-9BBE-4886-87A3-8F80B75E8999.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 59
  • AD7EDFA1-BC39-4FF1-A8AD-6D5ACD1595B8.jpeg
    AD7EDFA1-BC39-4FF1-A8AD-6D5ACD1595B8.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 70
I realize this is going to be asking too much, but maybe Schriever's last act before retiring should be a letter of apology for the shitshow this thing has been and continues to be. Don't blame IT, or the service provider, or anyone else. Be a professional and just apologize and promise to do better, even if it won't be you. Hell, especially because it won't be you. Other State agencies should take note. FFS, it's almost 2023 and most all of them can't find a service provider that understand how to run a simple process on the internet. I'm sure there are some talented Ukrainian programmers that you could get for fairly cheap that could make this stuff in a week. Just a suggestion, Montana.

nothing I enjoy more than watching an easily predicted IT disaster all day... I'm curious now just what elk tags are left, guess I'll find out in approx. 36 minutes since the update of what is sold out is broken......
Panhandle... would be my only guess at this point.

I'm waiting on a deer tag. I got booted off earlier, and only have 40k people in line in front of me currently. How again is this anyone's "preferred" process?

Panhandle... would be my only guess at this point.

I'm waiting on a deer tag. I got booted off earlier, and only have 40k people in line in front of me currently. How again is this anyone's "preferred" process?
Don't discount the Lolo zone...

Idaho's system, if it worked well would be my preferred system... however it should be fair, everyone in the waiting room, the server running correctly, and no option to go around the queue in person or on the phone, get in line and know where you stand in 30 minutes...

then there is the reality... I'm sitting at the office for an additional half hour to confirm there isn't anything I want...

Idaho's system, if it worked well would be my preferred system... however it should be fair, everyone in the waiting room, the server running correctly, and no option to go around the queue in person or on the phone, get in line and know where you stand in 30 minutes...

then there is the reality... I'm sitting at the office for an additional half hour to confirm there isn't anything I want...
I suspect that some will just remain logged in and when their spot comes up it will need to time out at 20min.

See I disagree, I would prefer everything go to permit only, put in by X date, get randomly draw for your top 3 (or 7 or whatever). Then anything that's not sold it opened up.

See I disagree, I would prefer everything go to permit only, put in by X date, get randomly draw for your top 3 (or 7 or whatever). Then anything that's not sold it opened up.
I kind of like Montana's system and just get assigned a random number. I hate having to feel like i need to complete to have a faster click than someone else.

They have a message on the bottom with those tags that are sold out. If I refresh my page do I get booted to the back of the line?

I was #2240 and didn't get anything, I can't believe how fast it sold out in some very surprising units

I will say, I opened it up on my phone this morning, I just checked and apparently my phone only has 21k people in front of me!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back