Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Idaho 2019 (Re)cap

Last stop before the hotel. We will have been on the road for approximately 28 hours by the time we get there. But then we'll only have about 9 hours to drive in the morning. We should be at our camping spot no later than 4 p.m.

20190919_180944.jpgScreenshot_20190919-180932_Maps.jpg

In the hotel and eating some food quickly before bed. Thanks everyone for the wishes and following along. We'll be able to get about 7 hours of sleep before eating breakfast and hitting the road for the last stretch.

For those interested, we're averaging about 16 MPG and 75 MPH.

Good luck!
We're on our last stretch this morning, after driving since Wednesday at noon and a short hotel stay last night. 2400 miles from NC to our trailhead. We do it every year and love it!

Nice! Let's compare notes afterwards. You can probably give us tips for the future lol

On the road again this morning Before Sunrise! According to our Maps we should be getting there just before 4 pm, depending on what are stops look like. There should be two gas stops and then a quick stop in town to top off with gas right before we head into the woods

We pulled into our last stop and just filled up with gas. We are now headed into the mountains for 7 days of hunting!

If I have service I'll try and keep this updated. If not, thank you for all the well wishes and I'll update in a week!
Up you go! Good luck hunting!
Your travel log makes my 11 hour drive look like nothing at all.

We finally saw our first elk of the trip after getting some great advice from somebody. We're pulling up camp for the last time and moving to a different area. We have a couple more days to try and get it done.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back