Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

i saw a big flock of turkeys today

FLlilhunter

today we were going to the shooting range and on the way we went over a railroad track and we saw a flock of turkeys on the side of the tracks,we pulled over got out of the van and went over to them we saw five turkeys and coulden't shoot them because it was pass shooting time so we just got back in the van.
tomorrow me and my dad are gonna try to find some to shoot, it's will be the very first time i'll go hunting for something different than squirrels.

good luck kid i hope your dad ......um i mean you get one.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thank you for the post Elkhunter!

today me and my dad went hunting for turkey,we saw 2 but didn't shoot any,the first one was a female so we coulden't shoot it,and the second one was a male and to hard to miss,we were walking back to the truck and a turkey came out of the bushes,my dad shot three shots and missed and after he shot i tried to turn the saftey off but it wasn't my gun and the saftey was in a different place so buy the time i rememberedwere it was the turkey had half of its body behind the trees and when i got the gun in my shoulder it was gone

oh no what have i done. hes gonna give out all my secrets. ya'll know kids lie right
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
fight.gif

Glad you two had fun. Tim there is no way of hiding your secrets when kids are around. I think that is another reason why my dad doesn't register here.
fight.gif
biggrin.gif

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back