I need my Pan Picture......

Im not embarassed Moosie........dont know if I want to share the picture because:
I want you
I don't want anybody else
And when I think about you
I touch myself
Ooh, oooh, oooooh, aaaaaah

I, I, I, I, I don't want anybody else
When I think about you
I touch myself
Oh I don't want anybody else
When I think about you
I touch myself

I touch myself (7x)
I honestly do
I touch myself (3x)
I honestly do
I touch myself...

I have it on a disk somewere I am almost sure of it. but shit dude that was like 8 years ago

HAHA.. I think it was called x100 or something like that.

I had an Appraiser that made a joke about a nekid picture of me and I was going to send him the Pan Picture.

I know one of you Warped Bastages have it.....

Hmm, I hope you know the appraiser well. Sounds like a bad business move to me. ;)

Posting it on the Internet years ago was a bad Business move, but I did it anyways ;)

WTF ? no one has it ?!?! Do I need to go back to Huntinfo or Monster Mulies and request it ? Gesssshhhh :D :D

Ask Greenhorn...

He likes to keep nekid pics of guys... :eek: :p

If you do get it back, it'll probably be doctored a little and saved as his screensaver... ;)

While not the panman. Would this suffice?

101_0389.jpg

I remember a time when A guy could ask for just about anything and get it......

Those Moobs are nothing.. I've been working on them to make um Bigger :D :D

I tried GOOGLing PAN PIC and all I got was the PAN AM games...

Miss_Reef_Pan-Am-Games-06.jpg

Not as good as mine... but it's OK ....

You want it for an appraiser??? :eek:

Trust me...from what IB and Browtine say it AIN'T GONNA APPRASIE VERY HIGH and that's if you even throw in Tyson's pan!

This picture is becoming something of legend. How many sites did it show up on?

No luck on that picture? Opened up a can of worms with the pan man question and yes, it was one of the first classics from the pan man.
Wish I could find or remember that little song I wrote about the pan man, "in the same tume as the off to the rodeo song" with some slight changes.
Back them I was down with a bottle of single malt a night back then so it was a bit clouded.

Went something like " It's a long walk to the truck and I don;t give a fruck got the vasaline in my ruck and it's off to idaho.. And here comes oscar with his pan in his in hand he's a one sick man and he off to the rodeo" wish I could remember it all.
Good luck on the picture and you still have a purdy mouth. hump

END STORY... dude I see the ass and then have to se this and mate.... Whats up... Ya got da bitch tits???
bro. off the roids.. Gyno sucks. do it natural and the manograms. AKA Man tits will be a bit smaller ... fukc, just lost my dinner after getting a woodie on the shealias and seeing you... FMTT Yes... Fcuk me to tears...... nuff said

I think somebody said they seen it in the deleted scenes section of Brokeback Mountain;) What happens on the mountain stays on the mountain hey Oscar:D

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTP1029
Back