I love my Mom.

The Hedgehog

From an instant msg session..

MOM: You need to bring the assault rifle home when you come. That is so much fun to shoot gofers with them. Pat has one and it just blows them apart. We were killing them and seagulls.
Sent at 3:27 PM on Monday
me: you were shooting seagulls?
MOM: Yes we were shooting seal gulls, got a problem with that??
Sent at 3:31 PM on Monday
MOM: They would swoop down and start eating the dead goffers and we shot a couple. Got one on the ground and one in the air.

I wonder if you would of gotten in trouble doing that as a kid?I'm always on my sons case to only shoot sparrows and starlings and not the other birds.

Not seagulls she met flying rats I am sure.. We used to rig up anchovies on a snap swivel and let take out about 300yds of line, push the drag up and watch em do a mid air 180.. Your Mom is to cool..

Seagulls is what they call blackbirds in MT. It is a long ways from any really big water there so they are a bit confused.

Didn't you read they were "seal gulls" ? They aren't protected. back in the day I used to stand in my yard wtih a single H&R 12 gauge and put a serious hurt on the seal gulls travelling through. They should have known better than to make low-flying passes over that farm house. A pelican.. now that's a big bird. Oh the memories...

Pelicans are fun, but not as fun as when one of them Seal gulls hit a top water lure. Man, that is a trip and like Ridge said, give them a hundred yards and pop! FUNNY STUFF! Now unless they free themselves which is not easy to do on a treble hook, you have a hell of a fight getting the lure back. Just hate to lose a $6 she-dawg on a freaking rat with wings. Gators, marsh coons and crabs gotta eat too.

Apparently they are using the father's day present..

ruger-charge.jpg

Today at work, working with a company that is involved with this weapon.. can't help but think how much my mother would want one..

BAD-ASS Seagull killer

So what kind of bird are you referring to as a flying rat...Starling? Crow? Or something altogether different?

Today at work, working with a company that is involved with this weapon.. can't help but think how much my mother would want one..

BAD-ASS Seagull killer[/QUOTE]

gatling guns have always impressed the hell out of me....those things are friggin knarly! What kind of job do you have that works with those?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back