I lost my elk ivories off i-70 in Warrenton, MO. Can anyone help?

This is a really cool story. Glad I clicked on this thread. Congrats on a beautiful bull!

Appreciate all the comments guys. I already have a gift planned for the conservation agent that helped me and am going to write the story up along with my thanks and photos to send to his supervisors. AND, if y'all ever lose a set of turkey spurs or something Alabama, let me know..... ha.

My wife was playing with her new ivory from my bull this year and I told her about this thread. She laughed and said they will never be found. I'll make sure she sees this tonight. Congrats on thinking outside the box to recover them and a dandy bull.

You are one lucky duck, or should I say goose? I love these kind of random long shots. Gives you hope in pursuing things that have a low chance of success. A couple years ago my brother shot his best buck and couldn’t find it. Then a guy I used to work with randomly texted me a Facebook post from someone he didn’t even know about finding a deer. After looking at the pic, I knew immediately it was the same deer. Took some effort, but we contacted them and they directed us to where it was. I have no idea how they found the deer either based on where it was and that they were driving by and saw an antler 50 yards away. Strange stuff!

helluva bull!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back