I like big butts and I can't deny!!!!!!

Wasn't trying to detract from your picts. The more the merrier. Just remembered that one and thought some would enjoy. It is a 400+ plus bull. Post more picts people like seeing not reading:)

Nice finds wing, i can only imagine the amount of horns i would find with a plane. Quite a useful tool you have;)

Lawnbich, holy begeezuz, you got any other pics of the whole horn?

Nice finds wing, i can only imagine the amount of horns i would find with a plane. Quite a useful tool you have;)

Lawnbich, holy begeezuz, you got any other pics of the whole horn?

Thanks Critter for the demonstrative post. You see, between myself and my partner we walked over 60 miles last weekend. Last time I checked pilots licences haven't gotten any harder to get and airplanes are real cheap right now. So go for it bud.:)

I cant believe the breaks produces these types of bulls that is unbelievable

Those 7X7 sheds are very cool. I have a lot of video of that bull and wondered what he really scored. Nice to see he made the winter. Hope he is still around next season so some lucky hunter can get the antlers while still attached to the skull.

I like the notch in the left antler between the 5th and 6th. I tried to tell on video if that was an attempt at a point or damage to the antler. Still hard to tell from the photos, but my guess it was a small point.

Hell, they are all cool. Nice haul Wingman.

That is a really big 5X5.

A cut from some video clips of the big 7X7. The day before season opened.

Ran into some dude who told me that he had that bull at 5 yards in archery season and he passed. Said it was barely 330".

I would have shot that "330" bull in a heartbeat. I have some better clips, but getting a video file shot at 24P to export to a picture file is difficult.

And I have some of a 6X6 that is off the charts. All in the same herd.

OYO MT Rilfe Elk_Cut 2-1-poster.jpg

He would look much better on my wall than on the TV. Just my personal opinion.

OYO MT Rilfe Elk_Cut 2-7-poster.jpg

OYO MT Rilfe Elk_Cut 2-9-poster.jpg

I don't have a clue when it comes to scoring/judging animals, but I'm fairly confident I would guestimate him WAY above 330 if given the chance. He's huge!!! I'm pretty sure I wouldn't "pass" him up either.

I cant believe the breaks produces these types of bulls that is unbelievable

The Breaks. Like in the Missouri River Breaks? You saying that the 7X7 was a Breaks bull? Yeah, that would be unbelievable.

Oops, I get it. Sorry, I am slow. :eek:

Thanks Critter for the demonstrative post. You see, between myself and my partner we walked over 60 miles last weekend. Last time I checked pilots licences haven't gotten any harder to get and airplanes are real cheap right now. So go for it bud.:)

The demonstrative post? I don't doubt for a second that you guys walk a lot, didn't say anything about that. But if you are going to claim that a plane doesn't give a guy a substantial advantage for horn hunting or hunting for that matter, you are being ridiculous. I'm not implying that you flew your plane around all weekend and had some magic remote control hand that reached out of the plane and picked up horns for chits sake, just commenting that it is a huge advantage. And I absolutely wish I had the time and money to go do my own plane thing, but since i have neither, i will continue to just pick up the few that i do each year with my pickup as transportation to where i can go....

I wasn't going to post anything up but couple of guys on here asked me to. Well it was a bad idea because everytime I do it usually turns into a big pissin match. I have hours of kill video and piles of pics I was going to start sharing but this is a prime example why not to. Big Fin you need to let it go. Water under the bridge. When anyone hunts that particular piece of ground there will always be other hunters abroad. You hit it on a good day. When the season was closed. What happened to the big bulls after the land owners pushed them on opening day? I watched them go right through to the next big private ranch. Question for ya BF? What do you think the bull you shot would have scored with all horns intact? Was he a 7? I think he was.

I would suggest that we as sportsmen use this ground as much as possible because I heard it is under review and could be shut down to motorized use. IE. Helicopters and airplanes. We need to work as a group to keep it available for ourselves and our future generations.

I don't come on this site to pick fights or to defend what I have done anymore. I come on here for the same reasons as most, because it is a great site and to keep up with everything that is happening with our legislature. Let bygons be bygons.

Gotta be a trip to see bulls like that a day before the season opens. Thanks all, for the pics.

...you too wangman...wth is a bygon?;)

Back