I idolize Flipper SO MUCH...

dgibson

...that I bought a truck just like his. :D

redtruck.jpg

My next step in becoming Flipper Jr. will be to start listening to hip hop, soon to be followed by learning how to field dress deer with my rifle. hump

Well, anyway, hopefully I'll be able to get out of my driveway the next time it snows. And hopefully I won't have to bum any more tows from Flipper or a towtruck next fall. :eek: |oo

I am a Dodge Truck Man. Ya IT HAS A HEMMI! Wow What Power. hey I out of gas! AGAIN! Guess i need to stop Showing the power! lol

Great looking ride ;)

Now I would imagine you will have some trimming to do on all the over hanging limbs in the road :p

I also have a 150qt cooler that would sound great sliding around the bed...if you would like to borrow it. :)

BF19, I used to proud of my Dodge, too, until this happened....

My_Pictures0047.jpg

Note Flipper's truck on the motor end of that tow strap. He never misses a chance to remind me of it. ;)

Whiskers, I had no intentions of buying a truck with that crap on there, but The Wife intervened. The Boys find it easier to climb in the back seat with the steps. :rolleyes: But, then, the wife says she can wear shorter skirts if I have a step to help her get in. hump

BHR, I can see why your GM stock is falling, what with all the discounts they gave me off the sticker price. It ALMOST took the price down to what it's really worth...almost.

WHODC, the last Toyota I owned (a Camry, the "most dependable car on the road") went through 3 transmissions in 3 years...and it was brand new. No thanks. :p

OK, now add the 6" lift and 40" swampers. may as well go all the way and piss off the greenies while you are at it. "Earth first....then we'll log the other planets." :D

!!!WOW!!!!
Darren, that is one very nice new ride, and you already had it four wheeling!!! :)

Whiskers, I had no intentions of buying a truck with that crap on there, but The Wife intervened. The Boys find it easier to climb in the back seat with the steps. :rolleyes: But, then, the wife says she can wear shorter skirts if I have a step to help her get in. hump

Darren, my dog doesn't let my wife ride in the truck. Thats the dogs seat on that side, and has the hair and wet dog smell on the seat to prove it. She opts to take her Durango when we go somewhere together.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back