MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

I have officially found the limit of the "Yeti Bro" culture for me......

I would say I am surprised at people spending money like this, but I have seen people come into the shop and spend $15,000 on multiple guns at once.......that they have ZERO idea how they function or what to use them for.......they just "look cool" or they HEARD somebody else had one. Proof that you do NOT have to be smart to be wealthy.
I would never criticize a man for spending thousands on guns! 😂 There a good investment. Coolers are a different story for me. I have lots of the cheapest wal mart coolers made. I haven’t had any problems with them or transporting meat. I have never felt a hunt went south because I didn’t have a good enough cooler. Besides warm beer is pretty good after the first 5-6!

Replacement hinges and latches are easy to find and cheap. You can go through two or three sets in the long, long life of an Igloo cooler.
Actually, I couldn't find them anywhere in my town and they seem to always break when in use....not anywhere near a town. The hassle/frustration factor was pretty high the last time I used them. Sounds like you have had better luck than me! I hope it keeps rollin' for ya!

Actually, I couldn't find them anywhere in my town and they seem to always break when in use....not anywhere near a town. The hassle/frustration factor was pretty high the last time I used them. Sounds like you have had better luck than me! I hope it keeps rollin' for ya!
Four layers of duct tape make a great temporary fix. And don't tell me you do not always have some with you 😀

Ya know what, I’ve got one and I like it.
Own several Yeti cooler, none that I paid full price for. For me, I feel they’re worth the money.
I don’t know that the Coleman’s or Igloos will pass the “Bear Proof” question in Wyoming.
Go ahead and make fun, it’s my money and opinion.8BAEC846-50E8-42EE-9F93-1A77D20B1FC9.jpeg

Last edited:
Ya know what, I’ve got one and I like it.
Own several Yeti cooler, none that I paid full price for. For me, I feel they’re worth the money.
I don’t know that the Coleman’s or Igloos will pass the “Bear Proof” question in Wyoming.
For ahead and make fun, it’s my money and opinion.View attachment 221813
If it makes you happy I guess that is something....just too small and WAY too much $$$$ compared to utility.

If it makes you happy I guess that is something....just too small and WAY too much $$$$ compared to utility.
You’d be surprised at how much stuff is in it now and it’s not full.
Only issue is it needs a handle. Got a strap that I put on once in a while. Easier to carry. It’s a grab and go piece of equipment.
Don’t know that it makes me happy, but I sure don’t regret buying it.

A ship lost some cargo containers off of Washington State last fall. Apparently at least one was loaded with yeti coolers. I know of 6 found on the beach in my community. 12 off of Sitka. All different shape and sizes. I got two. The only way I’ll own one. They aren’t real easy to pack.

A9951979-9BE6-45EC-8CE8-17261955CD15.jpeg83AAD3FF-DC45-4C70-9E07-895E2918FB76.jpeg

A ship lost some cargo containers off of Washington State last fall. Apparently at least one was loaded with yeti coolers. I know of 6 found on the beach in my community. 12 off of Sitka. All different shape and sizes. I got two. The only way I’ll own one. They aren’t real easy to pack.

View attachment 222140View attachment 222141
Now THAT is a freaking SCORE!!!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back