I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

Spring in NM!
66 yesterday with 40mph wind and gusts to 70.

27 as I let Rio out to do his business in an inch of snow, in the wind. So 17 with wind chill out.

Should be in the 60's again by Sat., with winds.

We got another 2 inches this morning. More coming next week.
Talked to my friend that works on the Custer a few days ago. Forty inches plus at Blacks Pond. That is not going to be gone when Turkey season starts in 15 days.

Last edited:
We got another 2 inches this morning. More coming next week.
Talked to my friend that work on the Custer a few days ago. Forty inches plus at Blacks Pond. That is not going to be gone when Turkey season starts in 15 days.
Good to know. Might bring some fishing gear along.

Yah the 2nd one is supposed to be the bad one I think Dave. Didn't leave the house to pick up fish fry vecasue it was supposed to be severe all it was heavy rain for 20 minutes. Now I'm upset because I skipped it for nothing.

I can't believe ours isn't. We have a huge honey locust tree hanging Over the house that I need taken down. Gonna Costa pretty penny thought maybe this storm would take care of that but she's still standing.

Spring in NM!
66 yesterday with 40mph wind and gusts to 70.

27 as I let Rio out to do his business in an inch of snow, in the wind. So 17 with wind chill out.

Should be in the 60's again by Sat., with winds.
had 57 yesterday sunny spring day....cool 44f. and rain.......
winter /wet is a long time going.... YUMA would be good just now, drinking a BUD LIGHT and fishing in the river.

Loader is broken so the driveway is blocked by drifts. Highway was closed for much of the day. It's tough for the animals with this much snow but it sure is pretty up here. Took a little shush after the storm. Don't really want to go back to Denver.

152081AA-5FCF-4D60-946C-7783FBF60FBA.JPG

Can't really see out most of of the windows!
IMG_7062 2.JPG

Back