I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

Roads are a mess here.
It's blowing 65+ with higher gusts. Clouds moving like race cars. Black heading this way.
Have all the cut wood in. Rio is in on his bed.
No fire wood delivery this week.
I'll try and get out Fri. to get a truckload.

Helluva storm here four (4) days last week. Wind blew hard, snowed every day, and subzero cold. Settled down long enough to get outside and clear most of the snow but stayed very cold. It warmed up slightly yesterday afternoon and then started to snow hard during the night. Late afternoon and it's still coming down: wet and flakes big as pie plates. Not terribly cold but what a mess! Shoveling this heavy sticky shit is not fun! I didn't get the drifts from that last dump cleaned up. Ugh!

The wind had just about dried everything out yesterday. Just in time for a sunset rainstorm.
33 now and possible snow today, high of maybe 48 . Snow Fri. all day. Partly sunny Sat.
Perfect NM spring mud season.
No deliveries this week. No driving in with a truckload of wood for sure. Not me or Gus.
Maybe early next week.

Plan T.
Dead branch and tree cutting around the house. Wheelbarrow it if possible.
At least the temps are not in the singles or below zero now.

I saw the first mountain bluebird of the year yesterday, I think this is the latest I have ever seen a mountain bluebird arrive. Looking out side, I think he arrived too early, Two more inches of snow since six this morning and more on the way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back