Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

I hate mice..... I mean I want to kill every last one of them

I've never seen as many mice as I did on my sheep hunt in the breaks . I left my pack outside one night they chewed a hole right through my stone glacier pack. I talked to another guy who left his tent up and they chewed a hole through his tent, through his cot and into his sleeping bag that same year.

My Son who lives next door had both of his vehicles attacked and wiring eaten. Long and expensive repairs at the dealership. I put out some traps in my garage near my vehicles baited with peanut butter, and caught a few. I purchased some "Just One Bite" mouse poison. It works really well. At first, I found a dead mouse near one of the stations, and some of the other stations showed activity. Fortunately, nothing recently. We have sugar cane fields on the next property, and we usually get an influx of rodents when they harvest the cane. I put several chunks of the Just One Bite at the entry points to the garage, and find that the mice are eating it, but haven't found any more dead ones. It makes them want to drink water, so they go outside for the water source, and the poison reacts with the water. I think it's working. I got it on Amazon, and it comes in a yellow package in a cake form. You can also get a small plastic bucket that has small chunks in it to place wherever you see activity. It has an attractant in it that mice like, and when they eat it, they die quickly.

A friend was having trouble getting a harmonic balancer off so I told him at grab my puller and come give him a hand. It lives in a drawer with other specialty tools that almost never get used. What I found when I opened the drawer20230404_174721.jpg

Constant battle with rodents here in NM.
Wore out 3 Victor electric traps. Even wear out Victor rat traps and go thru lots of PB. Mouse traps too.
I could drop new sticky traps everyday and I only find half of them. They run off or others eat them.

I have had enough and have 4 bait stations now around the house filling them with blocks every week.
Sorry owls. Worried about second kills.
But I only caught one mouse in the house this year. There are not chipmunks everywhere anymore nor packrats and wood rats.
The Rock Squirrels require real firepower or Rio catching one.

Both trucks get hit some and I have a bait station nearby. Have to take both vetelation systems apart and clean them so I have air again.
Everyone leaves a hood open, except me. I don't want to go looking for it when it blows off. Or have a bailing wire keeper on it.LOL

Neighbors have new vehicles just totally chewed and moved into.

Hate rodents and smash every one I can catch by boot or hand.

Four years ago mice chewed the wiring to the knock sensor on my Tundra. Ever since I keep four or five glue traps baited with peanut butter glued on different spots in the engine compartment. Once or twice a year I’ll catch one. Keeps them from setting up a home in your engine compartment.

just emptied a trap and killed a live one with a rusty hammer. UGH.

A friend was having trouble getting a harmonic balancer off so I told him at grab my puller and come give him a hand. It lives in a drawer with other specialty tools that almost never get used. What I found when I opened the drawerView attachment 271973
My fist would be smashing away at that POS.... When I am out in the woods I go out of the way to stomp on every one I see. Also the leading carrier of Limes disease

My fist would be smashing away at that POS.... When I am out in the woods I go out of the way to stomp on every one I see. Also the leading carrier of Limes disease
...not to mention the Hantavirus , Plague, Rabies.
Someone dies every year from Hantavirus in NM.

Have not seen a Prairie dog on my place this year. Hundreds last year. Pretty sure the plague went through the colonies, again. Flea, lice infested the most of the time.

Need to do a full body mount for that one.
He had an attitude, when I opened the storage room door he just looked at me like; "Yeah tough guy, wadda ya gonna do about it?", then casually crawled up through a hole in the ceiling. A few days later in the attic he met his fate with Victor loaded with Feta. But now I always go into my storage room armed. 🤨

Yep, we haven't had a mouse problem in years thanks to Kristie. She disposes of everything except the whiskers which she brings as proof that she did her job. Guess the animal kingdom has its own kind of trophy hunting.
Mine always leaves an internal organ…not sure which one but I’m assuming the stomach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back