Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

I got good news and I got bad news.

HuntTalk Freak

Good news is my wife is pregnant again.
Bad news is due date November 2.

No Colorado trip for me this year. That also means I will have an October kid and a November kid.

Guess I need to go read through the Big Snip thread a little more since I can’t keep it in my pants during winter. 🫣

I’m super happy and excited! My little girl will have someone to grow up with.

The pullout method, also known as withdrawal method, is a form of contraception where the man withdraws his penis from the woman's vagina before ejaculation to prevent pregnancy. It is not very effective in preventing pregnancy and does not protect against sexually transmitted infections. It's important to use another form of contraception for better protection. Something to think about for next year.

The pullout method, also known as withdrawal method, is a form of contraception where the man withdraws his penis from the woman's vagina before ejaculation to prevent pregnancy. It is not very effective in preventing pregnancy and does not protect against sexually transmitted infections. It's important to use another form of contraception for better protection. Something to think about for next year.
I like to live dangerously! No more after this though I’m 44 years old.

One day after you've changed your name back, people are going to find these comments in the archives and wonder "WTH was going on with this guy?!". :ROFLMAO:

jeez bill, coitus interruptus is term i was expecting from you.

Speak for yourself. It's worked for me if you don't count my 8 year old.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back