MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

I got an elk permit,,, yeah 20 years

Delw

I got and elk permit for arizona unit 9 favorit untit also........

oh by the way the drawinng results are online right now.....

Congrats DELW!!!! Good luck on the hunt. WHen does it open? bcat

Delw....Congrats man wooo hoooooo ^5 bout time!!!!! So is ID out for bulls or what? I think it was good luck to plan on hunting somewhere else just in case. Anyways no hard feelings if ya don't want to archery hunt elk but rest assured I want to bowhunt some mule deer in AZ if ya get the chance. Always can hit my spot next year.
Chris

Cool!!!!!

We drew out unit 10 early seaon (cows :mad: ) and unit 12A for deer. YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

wtg greek on your tags....

mt I am still planning on the idaho hunt if everything goes ok here with work and all.. since my elk hunt is nov 16th to nov 22... I got permit #000001 ....
My daughter got nothing and I didnt get another tag either.. but who cares I finally got an elk tag.. hmm that was my 4th choice also....wow now i get togo back and scan all my vid tapes of the elk i have filmed in that area.....If I dont find a big enough one for the wall I will let my daughter pop the first legal one she see's. planning on going the whole season plus a few days befor... sorry to be gloating but hey its the first one in ever in AZ and to top it off its my favorite unit.....

Delw

Del,

After 20 long years, nobody deserves it more
then you. When I hunted 7west last season,
all the locals loved to talk about 9 and 10.
I met a guy who lives in Valle. He sent me
bull pictures outa 9 that about sent me to
the doctor for cardiac arrest. Your gonna
have a hunt of a lifetime in that unit. Be
sure to take lots of pictures for all your
buddies on this site.:cool:

Delw, unit 9, thats a great tag, what date does the hunt start ? Thats big bull city !!
Greek, 12A is the holy grail of mule deer hunting !!!!
I'm glad to see you guys pulling great tags, I'm off to the site to find out if I've pulled my second elk tag of the year, or maby hunting mulies with the Greek !!!

Congrats Del and Gloat away. After 20 years you more than deserve it.
Congrats to the Greek also for his draw.
I want to wish you all the very best on your hunt this year.

No Az. tags for me ! Oh well, I'm up to three bonis points for both deer & elk, I gess that means I only need 17 more !

Unit 9 Arizona? There's no big bulls there is there? :D

I applied for 4 years in unit 9 for an archery permit and gave up. Not only is that said to be the top unit in Arizona for a absoulutely gigantic bull, but maybe the best in the US.

Congrats you lucky scab... from a real jealous guy.

you know I still go and look at the game and fish site ,, just to see my draw results hehe

ELK
03024 Permit # 000001 0 BULL ELK UNIT 9 11/16/2001 11/22/2001

thanks greeny If I can ever get a still pic of my camcorder video tape i will post them here on this site.. there are some huge ones on tape..
Delw

I needed to add something, I stated this earlier and I should explain.

If I dont find a big enough one for the wall I will let my daughter pop the first legal one she see's.

In 2000 the new az hunting reg's came out and it stated that you can legaly give your big game tag to your minor child..
this was a legislative order passed befor the 2000 hunthing season. under A.R.S. #17-332. states this. Just incase you guys where wondering

Delw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back