I got a buck tag

Congrats Ron. Unit 44 buck tag huh? That should be a good one. It looks like you will be doing some great hunting this year. Idaho wasn't as nice to me this year. Oh well. There's always next year.

I drew Unit 13 Idaho. I'm cheating this year and hunting on a guided hunt. It was a hunt that a buddy of mine won and his deal didn't work out a few years ago so I salvaged the deal by buying it from him. I wasn't able to put in till this year. Rumor has it there are some big Foked horns up there I plan to be looking over ;) Some critters are hitting the dirt this year !!!

nada...i guess I'm gonna look for a spike, so moosie has someone to outdo

So Ron

just curious if you are going to be a real man and use one of your muzzys on this hunt! Thats how I would guess you are going to use your Idaho big buck tag. Maybe put a scope on it so you can get an extra 50-75 yards out of it. Just curious?

Bambi fan

If it is 44, be sure to take a shotgun. Plenty of sage grouse in that country!

Congrats on the tag! Hope you find a good one...

congratulations on getting a tag. It sure is nice not having to draw. Unlimited doe hunting all seasons and 2 bucks per season I try to get out 4 or 5 times a week. One of these days I hope to do an Elk hunt out west and have the experance on a Flint Lock hunt.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back