PEAX Equipment

Hypothetical scenario

Dunning Kruger

So this scenario doesnt technically involve public land, but rather private timber company land open to public hunting. For all intents and purposes its public land.

So lets say in this hypothetical scenario that an extremely good looking dude is going lion hunting today on said timberland. About 1.5 miles in he hits a road that runs through timber co land to a small chunk of private. At that time ge finds the timber co land is posted, he believes fraudulently. He goes to the timber co office and confirms his suspicions. Without a long winded word salad, he knows damn well who posted it, and on his way out to make 100% sure he was in the right, he found several overlapping sets of boot tracks leading from the culprits property onto the timberland hes attempting to lay claim to unlawfully.
So if this extremely good looking, yet totally hypothetical dude was to go back there tomorrow to continue predator calling, and might find himself in the general vicinity of the hypothetical douchebags deer stand, which is certainly right there, what should he do?

Option a: use his loudest call
Option b: use his screechiest most obnoxious call

This hypothetical (and did i mention extremely studly) dude typically prefers to call predators with more finesse, using calm fawn bleats, nothing too disturbing to the woods. But in this case he wants to break from routine and squeal like a banshee. Hypothetically.

Last edited:
Wow, the way you're gushing over this handsome dude I kinda wanna meet him! I cant decide whether I should imagine Enrique Iglesias or Ryan Gosling out there as the hypothetical stud.

Wow, the way you're gushing over this handsome dude I kinda wanna meet him! I cant decide whether I should imagine Enrique Iglesias or Ryan Gosling out there as the hypothetical stud.
I dont know who ryan gosling is, but ill say that one. Hypothetical dude is white. Enrique iglesias sounds mexican. So hypothetical dreamboat is probably like ryan gosling, but significantly better looking.

Last edited:
I dont know who ryan gosling is, but ill say that one. Hypothetical dude is white. Enrique iglesias sounds mexican. So hes probably like ryan gosling, but significantly better looking.
If that's the case, I think he could charm his way out of about any situation, so he should definitely use the loudest, most disruptive call in his repertoire.

This you?
5D873181-97B3-4C6F-8467-F198803A32FE.jpeg

Attachments

• EC816DD5-A6D5-460E-ACC0-54EC024A6D0C.jpeg
    EC816DD5-A6D5-460E-ACC0-54EC024A6D0C.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1
Oh no, hypothetical lion hunter is way better looking. Hes also not too lazy to take a damn razor to his face. Wth is with everybody havving scrubby teenage face pubes nowadays thinking its manly?

Last edited:
Rod stewart? 🤮
You’re not thinking this all the way through. Instead of focusing on the hypothetical handsome hunter’s understandable aversion to Rod Stewart, put yourself in the offending landowner’s shoes in the early hours of the morning:

It is dark. It is cold. A faint breeze stirs the tops of the surrounding conifers. Other than the breeze—silence. Then, from a mere hundred yards away, really, really loud...

There ya go, I had the hypothetical cat in the tree since some states don't let you target practice on public land during hunting seasons lol
Hypothetical dude can shoot there all he wants. But ammo is precious right now as we all know.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back