HuntTalk's Deer of the Year thread

Moosie

Grand poopa
Alright folks, lets see them bad boys !!!! I'll start with mine and let's follow suit, I'd like more pictures then typing in this post. Don't be shy, Let's Git 'er DONE !!!!

No matter how small or big, Show Me how Hunttalk did Deer wise last year !!!

10_31_04c.sized.jpg

hat.jpg

Here's mine

My best whitetail to date. Final score of 125 6/8. I know hes not as big as some, but I'm happy.

157122004WTResize2-med.jpg

Well I will try to post this pic. I shot this one in the Fall of 03'. My first ever 4 point muley and he was shot at approximately 70 yards with a TC Firehawk in .54 caliber. The pictures from this fall were too dark to look good. Shot him right at dusk. Firehawk

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 468
Man, you guys with your Big-Azz Mulies put my whitetail to shame.
This is my '04 Whitey shot up in 10-A, probably within spittin distance of where The Tone shot his :) but I ain't sayin!
I only came up with a score of 103 after deductions.
bobbuck4a.jpg

NIce thread and Deer fellas.
Hey Moosie,I know where gonna do best Ram,'lope,elk, oh and caribou and grizz so I can join in hahahaha! aint got no stinking deer where Im at.

No Kidding....it's hard to compete with those Muleys !!!

Here's my ND bow buck....
17390000_02021-med.JPG

....and my ND rifle buck
173902004RifleBuck-med.JPG

i got 2 this year but didnt get pictures of either one. |oo |oo . but here is 870 youths first deer and that made my season complete.
P1010006.sized.jpg

i may be a bit partial but this one has to be deer of the year in my book ;)

Hey could someone uplaod my spike from a few years back I think he'd totally win. If anyone could do that for me I would greatly appreciate it...I had it posted a while ago but i don't remembe where. Thanks a bunch.
Quick Draw

i didn't get any pics this year taking only a 2 point hunting was great its the killing that stunk. i could have shot some 150" deer but was looking for mr big who dogged me all year.

MT '04 Officially measured last night 186 2/8" gross 180 7/8" net.
P1040203bw.sized.jpg

SD '04 Right around 133" gross.
P1040529.sized.jpg

Back