HuntTalk Podcast

I've been enjoying Rinella's podcast - if only to just listen to a guy who likes hunting as he B.S.'s with his friends, which is what it seems to turn into quite a bit.

I just want to get my hunting fix, and except for Rinella's podcast and the occasional guest on Rogan, the ability to get that fix via audio media is seriously lacking.

Jay Scott Outdoors podcast isn't too bad. I"m catching up...I think there are 14, and I'm on number 4. Some interesting information from his guests.

I've listened to a couple of Jay Scott Outdoors' podcasts now, and you're right idfishnhunt, it's not too bad. Thanks for the recommendation.

Joe Rogan just had Remi Warren on his podcast the other day. It was pretty good.

Thanks for pulling this thread back to the top. We are close to finalizing the deal to distribute what will be called..... Hunt Talk Radio - Randy Newberg Unfiltered

Appreciate the patience from all of you who have sent PMs asking when it is coming. Not only is the Podcast coming, but a lot of other new platforms. This has been my busiest off-season in the seven years since the show started. Podcasts, E-guides, E-books, new YouTube Channel, Download platform, new E-commerce store, all being integrated into one common website. This could become a job, if I am not careful.

Thanks for pulling this thread back to the top. We are close to finalizing the deal to distribute what will be called..... Hunt Talk Radio - Randy Newberg Unfiltered

Appreciate the patience from all of you who have sent PMs asking when it is coming. Not only is the Podcast coming, but a lot of other new platforms. This has been my busiest off-season in the seven years since the show started. Podcasts, E-guides, E-books, new YouTube Channel, Download platform, new E-commerce store, all being integrated into one common website. This could become a job, if I am not careful.

Between all this and your real job, hopefully you will find time to get a day or two of hunting in this fall, right;)?

Excited to listen to the podcast when it becomes available.

I think it sounds like a great idea. I have a dumb question though. I only have android devices, both phone and tablet, and of course multiple pcs. Can podcasts be accessed with android devices, or only apple?

I think it sounds like a great idea. I have a dumb question though. I only have android devices, both phone and tablet, and of course multiple pcs. Can podcasts be accessed with android devices, or only apple?

You can listen to podcasts on iPhones / Androids / Windows. There are apps for all of them.

Very excited for the new features Randy. I enjoy watching / listening to shows / podcasts etc when I am travelling. Helps pass the time on long flights.

I use the BeyondPod app for my android. It works great and it's free.

what's an app? we use strings and cans were I am in NM....smoke signals work best here.

I can't wait for this!! If you need the world's worst elk hunter to make an appearance, just shoot me a PM!

Can't wait man. Between you, Rinella, and select Rogan I might finally be able to kill that last of my productivity at work. Thanks! :)

Saw this new podcast called Rich Outdoors by Cody Rich...I'm only a few in, but another one to add to the arsenal, seems pretty good so far, I'm only one in though, has Tim Burnett on the second episode.

I've been listening to the Rich Outdoors podcast, and just saw this other one...The Gritty Bowmen, which I just downloaded and have not listened to yet, but some interesting subjects on there.

First podcast

Just some feedback on your first podcast from a retired public lands manager located near the tiny hunting mecca of Kremmling, CO. I feel that you were 'spot-on' Randy on all of the subjects - keep up the great work and don't hesitate to expose more of the 'clowns' out there! There are far too many public lands users who take the public lands for granted, and then there are those who would take them away from those of us who live for the annual elk-hunting journey onto those public lands. Loved the comments about Colorado's 'Hug a Hunter' TV ad campaign - it is a good one. Keep those podcasts coming - the biggest issue at the booth when I helped out at the annual Denver Sportsman's Expo was always public lands access. We, as hunters, need to ensure that we don't lose any access at all and continue to look for opportunities to add more.

Randy,
Great work! I enjoy and learn a ton from both your shows and your podcast. You help me become a better hunter and a more ethical hunter. You’ve helped shape my hunting views and methods. So many of my friends like to hunt from the truck or make the hunt as easy as possible but you’ve taught me that with hard work comes much success and greater enjoyment.
On your first podcast you discussed a couple of issues that intrigue me, could you explain why you support transfer of wildlife management from the Feds to the States (as part of the wolf discussion) but yet oppose the transfer of public land ownership and management from the Feds to the States?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back