Hunttalk makes it on Elkshape. You keyboard warriors! Lol

Does this fellaciocast mention how terrible it is to laugh at influencers?
View attachment 308054
Yup. It’s causing division. We are supposed to support other hunters even the dipchits with a propensity to post all their chit to grow their following so they can hunt and flex in the mirror instead of actually work like us old keyboard warriors that are just miserable and bad hunters. No need to listen now that I wrote the summary.

As soon as anyone turns this on and watches a guys feet on screen for longer than 5 seconds, should tell ya all you need to know to throw it out and never listen to anything ever again from them..

Interesting. I watched about 40 minutes. I confess I don't know who those guys are. Help me out? I went to the linked website in the video description and it appears that the main host is Dan. I didn't see a last name anywhere. He has had Cam's cell number since like 2006 though, so he's clearly someone I should know.

Honest question...how do people find the time to watch hunting content? Every once in awhile I will watch a Colorado sheep or deer hunt if it shows up in suggested videos in the sidebar, but otherwise...nada. I haven't even watched a Randy video in a couple of years (sorry, Randy).

Interesting. I watched about 40 minutes. I confess I don't know who those guys are. Help me out? I went to the linked website in the video description and it appears that the main host is Dan. I didn't see a last name anywhere. He has had Cam's cell number since like 2006 though, so he's clearly someone I should know.

Honest question...how do people find the time to watch hunting content? Every once in awhile I will watch a Colorado sheep or deer hunt if it shows up in suggested videos in the sidebar, but otherwise...nada. I haven't even watched a Randy video in a couple of years (sorry, Randy).
40 minutes?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back